Innovation and Culture – Two Halves of the Same Coin
November 1, 2013 Editor 0
There would be few organisations that did not cite innovation as a desirable quality in their workforce, whether as part of the whole organisational culture, or critical in one area. Over the past five years, with businesses being buffeted by economic storms, finding sources of innovation can be the difference between success and failure.
Go to Source
- Can competencies at selection predict performance and development needs?
- How to Create a Culture of Sustainable Engagement in Enterprise Innovation
- Organizational Factors for Exploration and Exploitation
- Linking Knowledge Processes with Firm Performance: Organizational Culture
- Live Web Event: Developing Your Innovation Competency – A Three Stage Model
- Your Business Model Is Killing Innovation
Subscribe to our stories
- The renaissance of farming systems research in Africa January 16, 2018
- Entrepreneurship competition encourages the Malian diaspora to start businesses on their home turf January 16, 2018
- India: Digital finance models for lending to small businesses January 16, 2018
- Powering up Africa through innovation January 16, 2018
- Which ones did you read and download?Africa RISING’s most popular online products and resources in 2017 January 16, 2018