Innovation and Culture – Two Halves of the Same Coin
November 1, 2013 Editor 0
There would be few organisations that did not cite innovation as a desirable quality in their workforce, whether as part of the whole organisational culture, or critical in one area. Over the past five years, with businesses being buffeted by economic storms, finding sources of innovation can be the difference between success and failure.
Go to Source
- Can competencies at selection predict performance and development needs?
- How to Create a Culture of Sustainable Engagement in Enterprise Innovation
- Organizational Factors for Exploration and Exploitation
- Linking Knowledge Processes with Firm Performance: Organizational Culture
- Live Web Event: Developing Your Innovation Competency – A Three Stage Model
- Your Business Model Is Killing Innovation
Subscribe to our stories
- The Partnership for Economic Policy Call for Project Proposals September 29, 2017
- 3 Uncommon Ways ICT Can Aid Delivery of High Impact Agricultural Research and Development September 29, 2017
- 20 Reasons You Should Integrate Tourism into Your Development Agenda September 29, 2017
- How Mobile Applications are Documenting Property Rights in Zambia September 29, 2017
- Which African Governments Spy on Technology Users the Most? September 29, 2017