Africa: Ten Years in, Open Access Initiative Sees Limited Use
October 30, 2013 Editor 0
[SciDev.Net]Rome -Ten years after the launch of a programme offering developing nations free or low-cost access to food and agricultural research, thousands of organisations have registered, although many potential users are not making use of it.
Go to Source
- Africa: Sustainable Food Production, Facts and Figures
- Open access for development: a battle not yet won
- Applying Principles of Innovation to Curriculum Revision
- Africa: Survey Suggests Online Courses Are Failing to Educate the Poor
- Invest in Yourself and Become More Innovative!
- Africa: Producing Food Sustainably
Subscribe to our stories
- The renaissance of farming systems research in Africa January 16, 2018
- Entrepreneurship competition encourages the Malian diaspora to start businesses on their home turf January 16, 2018
- India: Digital finance models for lending to small businesses January 16, 2018
- Powering up Africa through innovation January 16, 2018
- Which ones did you read and download?Africa RISING’s most popular online products and resources in 2017 January 16, 2018