Developing an ICT Hub model for the rural tech community in Kenya
October 27, 2013 Editor 0
ICT Hubs growth across Africa has so far been seen as a nexus point for economic growth and ‘techprenuership’ development in Africa. In addition, these innovation spaces can be viewed as a catalyst for socio-economic development through creation of technology-led entrepreneurs and youth employment. In Kenya, it is evident that majority of the ICT Hubs […]
Go to Source
- Pivot 25 Finalist: Tusqee Systems Wins 25,000 Euros at IPO48 Nairobi
- The other ICT ‘hub’ in Nairobi
- ICT Hubs: What makes them work… and not work?
- iHub Research collaborates with Activspaces on the ICT Hubs study!
- iHub Research Gets Funding For ICT Hubs Study
- ICT Hubs study: The impact of ActivSpaces model (in Cameroon) on its entrepreneurs
Subscribe to our stories
- Giving Francophone African incubators the keys to accelerate growth entrepreneurship February 13, 2018
- Is acceleration the panacea for scaling growth entrepreneurs? Reflections from XL Africa February 13, 2018
- Why providing pre-seed and seed capital is the essential step to bringing West Africa and Sahel’s entrepreneurs to the next level February 13, 2018
- Global Investment Competitiveness: New Insights on FDI February 2, 2018
- BioInnovate Africa phase II launched February 2, 2018