Developing an ICT Hub model for the rural tech community in Kenya
October 27, 2013 Editor 0
ICT Hubs growth across Africa has so far been seen as a nexus point for economic growth and ‘techprenuership’ development in Africa. In addition, these innovation spaces can be viewed as a catalyst for socio-economic development through creation of technology-led entrepreneurs and youth employment. In Kenya, it is evident that majority of the ICT Hubs […]
Go to Source
- Pivot 25 Finalist: Tusqee Systems Wins 25,000 Euros at IPO48 Nairobi
- The other ICT ‘hub’ in Nairobi
- ICT Hubs: What makes them work… and not work?
- iHub Research collaborates with Activspaces on the ICT Hubs study!
- iHub Research Gets Funding For ICT Hubs Study
- ICT Hubs study: The impact of ActivSpaces model (in Cameroon) on its entrepreneurs
Subscribe to our stories
- Be a Data Visualization Expert with TechChange’s Online Diploma Program September 22, 2017
- 9 Best Practices for Cleaning, Managing, and Tagging Your Data August 30, 2017
- Empowering agricultural extension agents to deliver improved farming technologies August 30, 2017
- Our Experiment Using Facebook Chatbots to Improve Humanitarian Assistance August 30, 2017
- Yes, Girls Can Code Software in Zambia! August 30, 2017