Africa: Scientists Prove Comet Struck Earth
October 8, 2013 Editor 0
[SA Info]A team of South African scientists and international collaborators has discovered the first evidence of a comet entering Earth’s atmosphere and exploding, “raining down a shock-wave of fire which obliterated every life form in its path”, Johannesburg’s Wits University announced on Tuesday.
Go to Source
- South Africa: Govt, UK Look to Science Collaboration
- South Africa: Mobile Transport App Launches Locally
- South Africa: Women in Science Awards 2013
- SA hardware for Large Hadron Collider experiment test system
- South Africa: New Agreement Will Foster High-Level Science Collaboration With the U.S.
- SA in bilateral and multilateral science talks with Brics partners
Subscribe to our stories
- Giving Francophone African incubators the keys to accelerate growth entrepreneurship February 13, 2018
- Is acceleration the panacea for scaling growth entrepreneurs? Reflections from XL Africa February 13, 2018
- Why providing pre-seed and seed capital is the essential step to bringing West Africa and Sahel’s entrepreneurs to the next level February 13, 2018
- Global Investment Competitiveness: New Insights on FDI February 2, 2018
- BioInnovate Africa phase II launched February 2, 2018