Africa: Scientists Prove Comet Struck Earth
October 8, 2013 Editor 0
[SA Info]A team of South African scientists and international collaborators has discovered the first evidence of a comet entering Earth’s atmosphere and exploding, “raining down a shock-wave of fire which obliterated every life form in its path”, Johannesburg’s Wits University announced on Tuesday.
Go to Source
- South Africa: Govt, UK Look to Science Collaboration
- South Africa: Mobile Transport App Launches Locally
- South Africa: Women in Science Awards 2013
- SA hardware for Large Hadron Collider experiment test system
- South Africa: New Agreement Will Foster High-Level Science Collaboration With the U.S.
- SA in bilateral and multilateral science talks with Brics partners
Subscribe to our stories
- A regional enterprise to commercialize an integrated technology for waste water treatment and biowaste conversion in eastern Africa May 27, 2018
- Dr Peggy Oti-Boateng May 27, 2018
- Three years in a row: Mauritania continues to excel in its Doing Business performance May 27, 2018
- Africa RISING farming technologies reach 60,000 households in Ethiopia May 27, 2018
- 7 questions to ask before you launch an enterprise blockchain project May 27, 2018