Nigeria: Report Unveils New Trends in Mobile Phone Usage
September 30, 2013 Editor 0
[This Day]Mobile Life, a strategic tool to inform marketing and communication decisions, as well as partnership investments with product development, has unveiled new trends of consumer behaviour in the use of mobile phones.
Go to Source
- Nigeria Telecommunications, Mobile and Broadband Report
- The use of a hybrid latent class approach to identify consumer segments and market potential for organic products in Nigeria
- And the Most Popular Web Browser in Nigeria Is?
- The Tecno Phantom A+ : Finally Here’s a Smartphone specifically designed for Africa
- Nigeria: FG, Huawei Train 1,000 Female Students
- Nigeria: JAMB and Computer-Based Tests
Subscribe to our stories
- Giving Francophone African incubators the keys to accelerate growth entrepreneurship February 13, 2018
- Is acceleration the panacea for scaling growth entrepreneurs? Reflections from XL Africa February 13, 2018
- Why providing pre-seed and seed capital is the essential step to bringing West Africa and Sahel’s entrepreneurs to the next level February 13, 2018
- Global Investment Competitiveness: New Insights on FDI February 2, 2018
- BioInnovate Africa phase II launched February 2, 2018