Nigeria: Report Unveils New Trends in Mobile Phone Usage
September 30, 2013 Editor 0
[This Day]Mobile Life, a strategic tool to inform marketing and communication decisions, as well as partnership investments with product development, has unveiled new trends of consumer behaviour in the use of mobile phones.
Go to Source
- Nigeria Telecommunications, Mobile and Broadband Report
- The use of a hybrid latent class approach to identify consumer segments and market potential for organic products in Nigeria
- And the Most Popular Web Browser in Nigeria Is?
- The Tecno Phantom A+ : Finally Here’s a Smartphone specifically designed for Africa
- Nigeria: FG, Huawei Train 1,000 Female Students
- Nigeria: JAMB and Computer-Based Tests
Subscribe to our stories
- Organisational resilience: building business value in a changing world August 2, 2017
- Stakeholder involvement, knowledge, and gender norms key for effective rainwater management August 1, 2017
- The absorptive capacity as a key success factor in international strategic alliances: a study of Tunisian firms July 29, 2017
- A social affair: identifying motivation of social entrepreneurs July 29, 2017
- How Africa RISING interventions affecting production diversity and dietary quality July 28, 2017