Africa: Open-Source Through the Lens of a Microscope
September 30, 2013 Editor 0
[SciDev.Net]A cheap professional microscope based on open-source technologies has been developed by a group of engineers at the University of Cambridge in the United Kingdom.
Go to Source
- Open Innovation: Lessons from 3-D Printing
- 10 Prospects and Trends for Open and Collaborative Innovation
- Collaboration, the Engine of Open Innovation
- Group in move to train 10 000 African electronics technicians by 2015
- Open innovation as a new paradigm for global collaborations in health.
- Which ICT4D Projects Use Progressive Design Principles?
Subscribe to our stories
- Giving Francophone African incubators the keys to accelerate growth entrepreneurship February 13, 2018
- Is acceleration the panacea for scaling growth entrepreneurs? Reflections from XL Africa February 13, 2018
- Why providing pre-seed and seed capital is the essential step to bringing West Africa and Sahel’s entrepreneurs to the next level February 13, 2018
- Global Investment Competitiveness: New Insights on FDI February 2, 2018
- BioInnovate Africa phase II launched February 2, 2018