Africa: Open-Source Through the Lens of a Microscope
September 30, 2013 Editor 0
[SciDev.Net]A cheap professional microscope based on open-source technologies has been developed by a group of engineers at the University of Cambridge in the United Kingdom.
Go to Source
- Open Innovation: Lessons from 3-D Printing
- 10 Prospects and Trends for Open and Collaborative Innovation
- Collaboration, the Engine of Open Innovation
- Group in move to train 10 000 African electronics technicians by 2015
- Open innovation as a new paradigm for global collaborations in health.
- Which ICT4D Projects Use Progressive Design Principles?
Subscribe to our stories
- Organisational resilience: building business value in a changing world August 2, 2017
- Stakeholder involvement, knowledge, and gender norms key for effective rainwater management August 1, 2017
- The absorptive capacity as a key success factor in international strategic alliances: a study of Tunisian firms July 29, 2017
- A social affair: identifying motivation of social entrepreneurs July 29, 2017
- How Africa RISING interventions affecting production diversity and dietary quality July 28, 2017