Africa: Open-Source Through the Lens of a Microscope
September 30, 2013 Editor 0
[SciDev.Net]A cheap professional microscope based on open-source technologies has been developed by a group of engineers at the University of Cambridge in the United Kingdom.
Go to Source
- Open Innovation: Lessons from 3-D Printing
- 10 Prospects and Trends for Open and Collaborative Innovation
- Collaboration, the Engine of Open Innovation
- Group in move to train 10 000 African electronics technicians by 2015
- Open innovation as a new paradigm for global collaborations in health.
- Which ICT4D Projects Use Progressive Design Principles?
Subscribe to our stories
- Can Africa’s tech start-up scene rise to the next level? November 20, 2017
- Chocolate innovation: Sweet tooth hackers solve cocoa farmers’ challenges November 20, 2017
- A new generation of CEOs: Running a business in West Africa as a woman November 20, 2017
- Is crowdfunding the silver bullet to expanding innovation in the developing world? November 20, 2017
- Towards building an Entrepreneurship Ecosystem- Global Entrepreneurship Week and Freetown Pitch Night-The Role and Significance of the Freetown Pitch Night November 20, 2017