Egypt: New Egyptian Tablet; in Markets Before End of Year
September 28, 2013 Editor 0
[Egypt Online]Chairman of the Arab Organization for Industrialization (AOI) Abdul Aziz Saif el-Deen asserted that there are current negotiations with the ministry of education for marketing the new Tablet “PLUTO” via schools.
Go to Source
- Addressing Egypt’s aquaculture challenges
- [Infographic] Africa Mobile connections predicted to explode to almost a billion by 2017
- Engaging Kenya’s youth through a tablet computer
- XO Tablet Hands On Review: Wow, OLPC Finally Got It Right!
- After the Revolution: Fostering Egypt’s Social Entrepreneurs, Generating an Inclusive Economy
- Perception of green brand in an emerging innovative market
Subscribe to our stories
- The Partnership for Economic Policy Call for Project Proposals September 29, 2017
- 3 Uncommon Ways ICT Can Aid Delivery of High Impact Agricultural Research and Development September 29, 2017
- 20 Reasons You Should Integrate Tourism into Your Development Agenda September 29, 2017
- How Mobile Applications are Documenting Property Rights in Zambia September 29, 2017
- Which African Governments Spy on Technology Users the Most? September 29, 2017