Egypt: New Egyptian Tablet; in Markets Before End of Year
September 28, 2013 Editor 0
[Egypt Online]Chairman of the Arab Organization for Industrialization (AOI) Abdul Aziz Saif el-Deen asserted that there are current negotiations with the ministry of education for marketing the new Tablet “PLUTO” via schools.
Go to Source
- Addressing Egypt’s aquaculture challenges
- [Infographic] Africa Mobile connections predicted to explode to almost a billion by 2017
- Engaging Kenya’s youth through a tablet computer
- XO Tablet Hands On Review: Wow, OLPC Finally Got It Right!
- After the Revolution: Fostering Egypt’s Social Entrepreneurs, Generating an Inclusive Economy
- Perception of green brand in an emerging innovative market
Subscribe to our stories
- Organisational resilience: building business value in a changing world August 2, 2017
- Stakeholder involvement, knowledge, and gender norms key for effective rainwater management August 1, 2017
- The absorptive capacity as a key success factor in international strategic alliances: a study of Tunisian firms July 29, 2017
- A social affair: identifying motivation of social entrepreneurs July 29, 2017
- How Africa RISING interventions affecting production diversity and dietary quality July 28, 2017