Egypt: New Egyptian Tablet; in Markets Before End of Year
September 28, 2013 Editor 0
[Egypt Online]Chairman of the Arab Organization for Industrialization (AOI) Abdul Aziz Saif el-Deen asserted that there are current negotiations with the ministry of education for marketing the new Tablet “PLUTO” via schools.
Go to Source
- Addressing Egypt’s aquaculture challenges
- [Infographic] Africa Mobile connections predicted to explode to almost a billion by 2017
- Engaging Kenya’s youth through a tablet computer
- XO Tablet Hands On Review: Wow, OLPC Finally Got It Right!
- After the Revolution: Fostering Egypt’s Social Entrepreneurs, Generating an Inclusive Economy
- Perception of green brand in an emerging innovative market
Subscribe to our stories
- The renaissance of farming systems research in Africa January 16, 2018
- Entrepreneurship competition encourages the Malian diaspora to start businesses on their home turf January 16, 2018
- India: Digital finance models for lending to small businesses January 16, 2018
- Powering up Africa through innovation January 16, 2018
- Which ones did you read and download?Africa RISING’s most popular online products and resources in 2017 January 16, 2018