Crowdsourcing Campaign: How can ICT help to end poverty in your country?
September 28, 2013 Editor 0
Do you believe that information & communication technologies and innovation can help end poverty in your country? Share your reflections and get your voice counted by policymakers and development professionals.
- Econ 101: Three different ways to lift girls out of poverty
- An unlikely incubator for female social entrepreneurs in rural Asia: Libraries
- Apply Now for $5 Million in GSMA mWASH Grants
- 126 Million Reasons to Use Mobile Solutions in Education
- Shaping Global Partnerships for a Post-2015 World
- Global Ideas News Brief: Pyramid schemes + Complex stories
Subscribe to our stories
- Giving Francophone African incubators the keys to accelerate growth entrepreneurship February 13, 2018
- Is acceleration the panacea for scaling growth entrepreneurs? Reflections from XL Africa February 13, 2018
- Why providing pre-seed and seed capital is the essential step to bringing West Africa and Sahel’s entrepreneurs to the next level February 13, 2018
- Global Investment Competitiveness: New Insights on FDI February 2, 2018
- BioInnovate Africa phase II launched February 2, 2018