Crowdsourcing Campaign: How can ICT help to end poverty in your country?
September 28, 2013 Editor 0
Do you believe that information & communication technologies and innovation can help end poverty in your country? Share your reflections and get your voice counted by policymakers and development professionals.
- Econ 101: Three different ways to lift girls out of poverty
- An unlikely incubator for female social entrepreneurs in rural Asia: Libraries
- Apply Now for $5 Million in GSMA mWASH Grants
- 126 Million Reasons to Use Mobile Solutions in Education
- Shaping Global Partnerships for a Post-2015 World
- Global Ideas News Brief: Pyramid schemes + Complex stories
Subscribe to our stories
- Organisational resilience: building business value in a changing world August 2, 2017
- Stakeholder involvement, knowledge, and gender norms key for effective rainwater management August 1, 2017
- The absorptive capacity as a key success factor in international strategic alliances: a study of Tunisian firms July 29, 2017
- A social affair: identifying motivation of social entrepreneurs July 29, 2017
- How Africa RISING interventions affecting production diversity and dietary quality July 28, 2017