Crowdsourcing Campaign: How can ICT help to end poverty in your country?
September 28, 2013 Editor 0
Do you believe that information & communication technologies and innovation can help end poverty in your country? Share your reflections and get your voice counted by policymakers and development professionals.
- Econ 101: Three different ways to lift girls out of poverty
- An unlikely incubator for female social entrepreneurs in rural Asia: Libraries
- Apply Now for $5 Million in GSMA mWASH Grants
- 126 Million Reasons to Use Mobile Solutions in Education
- Shaping Global Partnerships for a Post-2015 World
- Global Ideas News Brief: Pyramid schemes + Complex stories
Subscribe to our stories
- Can Africa’s tech start-up scene rise to the next level? November 20, 2017
- Chocolate innovation: Sweet tooth hackers solve cocoa farmers’ challenges November 20, 2017
- A new generation of CEOs: Running a business in West Africa as a woman November 20, 2017
- Is crowdfunding the silver bullet to expanding innovation in the developing world? November 20, 2017
- Towards building an Entrepreneurship Ecosystem- Global Entrepreneurship Week and Freetown Pitch Night-The Role and Significance of the Freetown Pitch Night November 20, 2017