Africa: Gaming Platforms Gaining Ground in Africa
September 27, 2013 Editor 0
[CIO]ICT professionals are rapidly exploiting opportunities that development of gaming software is gaining in the market. DEMO Africa, the launch pad for emerging technologies will be launching 3 gaming products; Spyros Entertainment from Egypt; Kenya’s Jooist; and Nigeria’s ChopUp.
Go to Source
- South Africa, Egypt, Kenya & Nigeria among top 10 African Software Development countries According to Github
- Huawei Ascend P6 Debuts in Uganda
- Kenya: Samsung Galaxy Note Three for Nairobi in October
- The Rockefeller Foundation Supports Impact Investing Policy Research in Africa
- Africa: LRCN, NITDA Train Librarians On Software Application
- Have you noticed the growing change in the African gaming industry?
Subscribe to our stories
- Organisational resilience: building business value in a changing world August 2, 2017
- Stakeholder involvement, knowledge, and gender norms key for effective rainwater management August 1, 2017
- The absorptive capacity as a key success factor in international strategic alliances: a study of Tunisian firms July 29, 2017
- A social affair: identifying motivation of social entrepreneurs July 29, 2017
- How Africa RISING interventions affecting production diversity and dietary quality July 28, 2017