Understanding the challenges of uptake and increasing awareness of mAgric innovations – Wireless Wednesday
September 25, 2013 Editor 0
Postponed to a later date Developers have come up with a number of apps and mobile service to help farmers especially small-scale farmers to increase their agricultural skills and yields. In the previous wireless Wednesday meetups on agriculture, it was noted that most farmers do not make use of the available mobile innovations because of […]
Go to Source
- How can technology make learning more interactive in the classroom!
- Post Harvest Challenges in Agriculture – Can Mobile Apps Help?
- Key observations at Kenya mHealth ecosystem meetup
- Africa: Africa Needs Skills and Data to Better Evaluate Development
- Managerial Coaching: Challenges, Opportunities & Training
- The digital mobile phone comes of age
Subscribe to our stories
- Giving Francophone African incubators the keys to accelerate growth entrepreneurship February 13, 2018
- Is acceleration the panacea for scaling growth entrepreneurs? Reflections from XL Africa February 13, 2018
- Why providing pre-seed and seed capital is the essential step to bringing West Africa and Sahel’s entrepreneurs to the next level February 13, 2018
- Global Investment Competitiveness: New Insights on FDI February 2, 2018
- BioInnovate Africa phase II launched February 2, 2018