Understanding the challenges of uptake and increasing awareness of mAgric innovations – Wireless Wednesday
September 25, 2013 Editor 0
Postponed to a later date Developers have come up with a number of apps and mobile service to help farmers especially small-scale farmers to increase their agricultural skills and yields. In the previous wireless Wednesday meetups on agriculture, it was noted that most farmers do not make use of the available mobile innovations because of […]
Go to Source
- How can technology make learning more interactive in the classroom!
- Post Harvest Challenges in Agriculture – Can Mobile Apps Help?
- Key observations at Kenya mHealth ecosystem meetup
- Africa: Africa Needs Skills and Data to Better Evaluate Development
- Managerial Coaching: Challenges, Opportunities & Training
- The digital mobile phone comes of age
Subscribe to our stories
- Organisational resilience: building business value in a changing world August 2, 2017
- Stakeholder involvement, knowledge, and gender norms key for effective rainwater management August 1, 2017
- The absorptive capacity as a key success factor in international strategic alliances: a study of Tunisian firms July 29, 2017
- A social affair: identifying motivation of social entrepreneurs July 29, 2017
- How Africa RISING interventions affecting production diversity and dietary quality July 28, 2017