Understanding the challenges of uptake and increasing awareness of mAgric innovations – Wireless Wednesday
September 25, 2013 Editor 0
Postponed to a later date Developers have come up with a number of apps and mobile service to help farmers especially small-scale farmers to increase their agricultural skills and yields. In the previous wireless Wednesday meetups on agriculture, it was noted that most farmers do not make use of the available mobile innovations because of […]
Go to Source
- How can technology make learning more interactive in the classroom!
- Post Harvest Challenges in Agriculture – Can Mobile Apps Help?
- Key observations at Kenya mHealth ecosystem meetup
- Africa: Africa Needs Skills and Data to Better Evaluate Development
- Managerial Coaching: Challenges, Opportunities & Training
- The digital mobile phone comes of age
Subscribe to our stories
- The Partnership for Economic Policy Call for Project Proposals September 29, 2017
- 3 Uncommon Ways ICT Can Aid Delivery of High Impact Agricultural Research and Development September 29, 2017
- 20 Reasons You Should Integrate Tourism into Your Development Agenda September 29, 2017
- How Mobile Applications are Documenting Property Rights in Zambia September 29, 2017
- Which African Governments Spy on Technology Users the Most? September 29, 2017