Top automakers set to offer in-vehicle mobile wireless charging
September 25, 2013 Editor 0
Next year, the number of cars with wireless charging will explode as auto makers representing 30% of the world’s vehicle production plan to include it in various models.
Go to Source
- Internet Connectivity Options and Status in Rural Kenya
- Will We Have Free Worldwide Wireless Internet Access From Google?
- Kenya: Orange Introduces Wireless Desktop Phone to the Market
- Record-speed wireless data bridge demonstrated: Takes high-speed communications the ‘last mile’
- China’s drive for ‘green’ cars hits roadblocks
- Bluetooth Smart going into wireless device chargers
Subscribe to our stories
- Giving Francophone African incubators the keys to accelerate growth entrepreneurship February 13, 2018
- Is acceleration the panacea for scaling growth entrepreneurs? Reflections from XL Africa February 13, 2018
- Why providing pre-seed and seed capital is the essential step to bringing West Africa and Sahel’s entrepreneurs to the next level February 13, 2018
- Global Investment Competitiveness: New Insights on FDI February 2, 2018
- BioInnovate Africa phase II launched February 2, 2018