Top automakers set to offer in-vehicle mobile wireless charging
September 25, 2013 Editor 0
Next year, the number of cars with wireless charging will explode as auto makers representing 30% of the world’s vehicle production plan to include it in various models.
Go to Source
- Internet Connectivity Options and Status in Rural Kenya
- Will We Have Free Worldwide Wireless Internet Access From Google?
- Kenya: Orange Introduces Wireless Desktop Phone to the Market
- Record-speed wireless data bridge demonstrated: Takes high-speed communications the ‘last mile’
- China’s drive for ‘green’ cars hits roadblocks
- Bluetooth Smart going into wireless device chargers
Subscribe to our stories
- Organisational resilience: building business value in a changing world August 2, 2017
- Stakeholder involvement, knowledge, and gender norms key for effective rainwater management August 1, 2017
- The absorptive capacity as a key success factor in international strategic alliances: a study of Tunisian firms July 29, 2017
- A social affair: identifying motivation of social entrepreneurs July 29, 2017
- How Africa RISING interventions affecting production diversity and dietary quality July 28, 2017