Top automakers set to offer in-vehicle mobile wireless charging
September 25, 2013 Editor 0
Next year, the number of cars with wireless charging will explode as auto makers representing 30% of the world’s vehicle production plan to include it in various models.
Go to Source
- Internet Connectivity Options and Status in Rural Kenya
- Will We Have Free Worldwide Wireless Internet Access From Google?
- Kenya: Orange Introduces Wireless Desktop Phone to the Market
- Record-speed wireless data bridge demonstrated: Takes high-speed communications the ‘last mile’
- China’s drive for ‘green’ cars hits roadblocks
- Bluetooth Smart going into wireless device chargers
Subscribe to our stories
- Can Africa’s tech start-up scene rise to the next level? November 20, 2017
- Chocolate innovation: Sweet tooth hackers solve cocoa farmers’ challenges November 20, 2017
- A new generation of CEOs: Running a business in West Africa as a woman November 20, 2017
- Is crowdfunding the silver bullet to expanding innovation in the developing world? November 20, 2017
- Towards building an Entrepreneurship Ecosystem- Global Entrepreneurship Week and Freetown Pitch Night-The Role and Significance of the Freetown Pitch Night November 20, 2017