Video Dispatches from Africa: Innovations in Action
September 24, 2013 Editor 0
Innovations in farming, dairy, and seed production across the continent.
Go to Source
- Incubating Aquaculture Businesses at the Base of the Pyramid
- Africa: Sustainable Food Production, Facts and Figures
- Agroforestry can ensure food security and mitigate the effects of climate change in Africa
- ICT: Changing the Face of Agriculture
- Will better farm tech produce more food?
- Bioscience should underpin African agriculture, meeting hears
Subscribe to our stories
- Can Africa’s tech start-up scene rise to the next level? November 20, 2017
- Chocolate innovation: Sweet tooth hackers solve cocoa farmers’ challenges November 20, 2017
- A new generation of CEOs: Running a business in West Africa as a woman November 20, 2017
- Is crowdfunding the silver bullet to expanding innovation in the developing world? November 20, 2017
- Towards building an Entrepreneurship Ecosystem- Global Entrepreneurship Week and Freetown Pitch Night-The Role and Significance of the Freetown Pitch Night November 20, 2017