Kenya: Mitsumi to Showcase Latest Technology Gadgets and Solutions At Gitex 2013
September 24, 2013 Editor 0
[CIO]Mitsumi, will exhibit at the Gitex 2013 scheduled to start from 20-24th October 2013 thus getting the privilege to use the exhibition to reinforce its presence and showcase products/ solutions from 19 global technology vendors such as HP, Lenovo, Samsung, Riverbed, Tripplite, Dell, Acer, Asus, Toshiba, Western Digital, Sandisk, Dell Sonic Wall and Microsoft amongst others. Having 15 warehouses, 9 service centres and over 3,500 resellers across the MEA region, the distributor is optimistic about its future
Go to Source
- Is the Federal Government’s ;Buy Nigerian-made ICT” campaign smart technology policy?
- Lenovo to expand to Africa, starting with Nigeria
- Samsung Note 3 And Galaxy Gear Launched in South Africa
- Kenya: British Council, Microsoft and Bharti Airtel Open Up Learning Channels in Sub-Saharan Africa.
- 1st Toronto Tech Salon: How Can Technology Improve International Development?
- Dear Facebook, Google, Microsoft, want to help Africa? Here’s how
Subscribe to our stories
- Can Africa’s tech start-up scene rise to the next level? November 20, 2017
- Chocolate innovation: Sweet tooth hackers solve cocoa farmers’ challenges November 20, 2017
- A new generation of CEOs: Running a business in West Africa as a woman November 20, 2017
- Is crowdfunding the silver bullet to expanding innovation in the developing world? November 20, 2017
- Towards building an Entrepreneurship Ecosystem- Global Entrepreneurship Week and Freetown Pitch Night-The Role and Significance of the Freetown Pitch Night November 20, 2017