Kenya: Mitsumi to Showcase Latest Technology Gadgets and Solutions At Gitex 2013
September 24, 2013 Editor 0
[CIO]Mitsumi, will exhibit at the Gitex 2013 scheduled to start from 20-24th October 2013 thus getting the privilege to use the exhibition to reinforce its presence and showcase products/ solutions from 19 global technology vendors such as HP, Lenovo, Samsung, Riverbed, Tripplite, Dell, Acer, Asus, Toshiba, Western Digital, Sandisk, Dell Sonic Wall and Microsoft amongst others. Having 15 warehouses, 9 service centres and over 3,500 resellers across the MEA region, the distributor is optimistic about its future
Go to Source
- Is the Federal Government’s ;Buy Nigerian-made ICT” campaign smart technology policy?
- Lenovo to expand to Africa, starting with Nigeria
- Samsung Note 3 And Galaxy Gear Launched in South Africa
- Kenya: British Council, Microsoft and Bharti Airtel Open Up Learning Channels in Sub-Saharan Africa.
- 1st Toronto Tech Salon: How Can Technology Improve International Development?
- Dear Facebook, Google, Microsoft, want to help Africa? Here’s how
Subscribe to our stories
- Giving Francophone African incubators the keys to accelerate growth entrepreneurship February 13, 2018
- Is acceleration the panacea for scaling growth entrepreneurs? Reflections from XL Africa February 13, 2018
- Why providing pre-seed and seed capital is the essential step to bringing West Africa and Sahel’s entrepreneurs to the next level February 13, 2018
- Global Investment Competitiveness: New Insights on FDI February 2, 2018
- BioInnovate Africa phase II launched February 2, 2018