Kenya: Computer Pride Training Centre Holds Its 3rd Graduation Ceremony.
September 24, 2013 Editor 0
[CIO]It was a momentous day for the Computer Pride Training Centre fraternity as they held their 3rd graduation ceremony at the Kenyatta International Confrence Centre (KICC) on Friday.
Go to Source
- South Africa: Young Man Behind Limpopo Computer Training Centre
- Analyzing Kenya’s Laptops for Children Initiative
- Ghana: ICT Centre Launched At Ejisu
- Kenya: Intel Takes Two Kenyan Startups to Silicon Valley
- Africa: Microsoft Introduces the 4afrika Scholarship Program
- Largely Peaceful Kenyan Vote Bolstered by Youth, Technology
Subscribe to our stories
- Giving Francophone African incubators the keys to accelerate growth entrepreneurship February 13, 2018
- Is acceleration the panacea for scaling growth entrepreneurs? Reflections from XL Africa February 13, 2018
- Why providing pre-seed and seed capital is the essential step to bringing West Africa and Sahel’s entrepreneurs to the next level February 13, 2018
- Global Investment Competitiveness: New Insights on FDI February 2, 2018
- BioInnovate Africa phase II launched February 2, 2018