Kenya: Computer Pride Training Centre Holds Its 3rd Graduation Ceremony.
September 24, 2013 Editor 0
[CIO]It was a momentous day for the Computer Pride Training Centre fraternity as they held their 3rd graduation ceremony at the Kenyatta International Confrence Centre (KICC) on Friday.
Go to Source
- South Africa: Young Man Behind Limpopo Computer Training Centre
- Ghana: ICT Centre Launched At Ejisu
- Analyzing Kenya’s Laptops for Children Initiative
- Kenya: Intel Takes Two Kenyan Startups to Silicon Valley
- Africa: Microsoft Introduces the 4afrika Scholarship Program
- Largely Peaceful Kenyan Vote Bolstered by Youth, Technology
Subscribe to our stories
- Organisational resilience: building business value in a changing world August 2, 2017
- Stakeholder involvement, knowledge, and gender norms key for effective rainwater management August 1, 2017
- The absorptive capacity as a key success factor in international strategic alliances: a study of Tunisian firms July 29, 2017
- A social affair: identifying motivation of social entrepreneurs July 29, 2017
- How Africa RISING interventions affecting production diversity and dietary quality July 28, 2017