10 Trends for Open and Collaborative Innovation
September 24, 2013 Editor 0
In an article on the Information Management website, Martin Duval, CEO of bluenove, a consulting firm specialized in Open Innovation, noted that over the last five years, Open Innovation has been evolving quite a lot in the ways it can be defined and implemented. Rather than proposing one more definition or describe one specific way to approach it, here is a set of trends he foresees based on the numbers of projects he has been involved in and the evolution of needs from organizations, would they be major corporations, SMEs or Public Services.
Click here to read the full article.
Categories: Open Innovation
Subscribe to our stories
- The Partnership for Economic Policy Call for Project Proposals September 29, 2017
- 3 Uncommon Ways ICT Can Aid Delivery of High Impact Agricultural Research and Development September 29, 2017
- 20 Reasons You Should Integrate Tourism into Your Development Agenda September 29, 2017
- How Mobile Applications are Documenting Property Rights in Zambia September 29, 2017
- Which African Governments Spy on Technology Users the Most? September 29, 2017