10 Trends for Open and Collaborative Innovation
September 24, 2013 Editor 0
In an article on the Information Management website, Martin Duval, CEO of bluenove, a consulting firm specialized in Open Innovation, noted that over the last five years, Open Innovation has been evolving quite a lot in the ways it can be defined and implemented. Rather than proposing one more definition or describe one specific way to approach it, here is a set of trends he foresees based on the numbers of projects he has been involved in and the evolution of needs from organizations, would they be major corporations, SMEs or Public Services.
Click here to read the full article.
Categories: Open Innovation
Subscribe to our stories
- Giving Francophone African incubators the keys to accelerate growth entrepreneurship February 13, 2018
- Is acceleration the panacea for scaling growth entrepreneurs? Reflections from XL Africa February 13, 2018
- Why providing pre-seed and seed capital is the essential step to bringing West Africa and Sahel’s entrepreneurs to the next level February 13, 2018
- Global Investment Competitiveness: New Insights on FDI February 2, 2018
- BioInnovate Africa phase II launched February 2, 2018