Kenya: British Council, Microsoft and Bharti Airtel Open Up Learning Channels in Sub-Saharan Africa.
September 22, 2013 Editor 0
[CIO]British Council has partnered with Microsoft and Airtel to improve educational opportunities and digital access to millions of teachers and learners in 18 digital hubs in Kenya.
Go to Source
- British Council and Bharti Airtel launch digital learning hubs across sub-saharan Africa
- Orange on the Verge of exiting several African markets, starting with Uganda
- Free Wikipedia-via-SMS is coming to a mobile phone near you
- Kenya: Airtel, Softbank Trial Cost Effective 3G to Rural Areas Using Satellite
- Airtel and Warid Innovate as Sim Registration Deadline Draws Near
- CALL FOR APPLICATIONS – 2013 L’Oreal-UNESCO: Regional fellowship for Women in Science in Sub-Saharan Africa
Subscribe to our stories
- Giving Francophone African incubators the keys to accelerate growth entrepreneurship February 13, 2018
- Is acceleration the panacea for scaling growth entrepreneurs? Reflections from XL Africa February 13, 2018
- Why providing pre-seed and seed capital is the essential step to bringing West Africa and Sahel’s entrepreneurs to the next level February 13, 2018
- Global Investment Competitiveness: New Insights on FDI February 2, 2018
- BioInnovate Africa phase II launched February 2, 2018