An Industrial Process for Driving Innovation and Start-Ups
September 22, 2013 Editor 0
Y Combinator is a remarkably successful start-up fund and seed accelerator. Since it was founded in 2005, Y Combinator has funded over 550 start-ups with a total estimated current value of over $11 billion. It has become the world’s most successful model for mass producing digital start-up companies. It is an industrial process for driving innovation and creating millionaires.
Go to Source
- Big Companies Can Unleash Innovation, Rather than Shackle It
- What determines the innovation capability of firm founders?
- SA firm wins third place in global innovation competition
- How Bad Leadership Spurs Entrepreneurship
- When Big Companies Fall, Entrepreneurship Rises
- Seven things you need to know to turn a start-up into a scale-up
Subscribe to our stories
- Giving Francophone African incubators the keys to accelerate growth entrepreneurship February 13, 2018
- Is acceleration the panacea for scaling growth entrepreneurs? Reflections from XL Africa February 13, 2018
- Why providing pre-seed and seed capital is the essential step to bringing West Africa and Sahel’s entrepreneurs to the next level February 13, 2018
- Global Investment Competitiveness: New Insights on FDI February 2, 2018
- BioInnovate Africa phase II launched February 2, 2018