Managing Innovation Portfolios – Strategic Portfolio Management
September 19, 2013 Editor 0
Facing increasingly dynamic and unpredictable environments, firms are required to develop convenient innovation strategies, constantly adapt them to changing conditions and properly implement strategically aligned initiatives throughout their organizations. Innovation portfolio management (IPM) can act as the pivotal tool to translate strategic objectives and priorities into project-based innovation activities. Furthermore, it provides a framework to convert raw ideas into real investment opportunities, based on their risk profile.
Go to Source
- Making Global Innovation Management Real
- Invest in Yourself and Become More Innovative!
- Managerial cognition and dominant logic in innovation management: empirical study in media industry
- Innovation Management: Part 1 A Breakthrough Approach to Organizational Excellence
- What is the role of commercialization and reputation in product innovation success?
- Intellectual property rights in innovation management research: A review
Tags: Innovation Management
Subscribe to our stories
- Giving Francophone African incubators the keys to accelerate growth entrepreneurship February 13, 2018
- Is acceleration the panacea for scaling growth entrepreneurs? Reflections from XL Africa February 13, 2018
- Why providing pre-seed and seed capital is the essential step to bringing West Africa and Sahel’s entrepreneurs to the next level February 13, 2018
- Global Investment Competitiveness: New Insights on FDI February 2, 2018
- BioInnovate Africa phase II launched February 2, 2018