Managing Innovation Portfolios – Strategic Portfolio Management
September 19, 2013 Editor 0
Facing increasingly dynamic and unpredictable environments, firms are required to develop convenient innovation strategies, constantly adapt them to changing conditions and properly implement strategically aligned initiatives throughout their organizations. Innovation portfolio management (IPM) can act as the pivotal tool to translate strategic objectives and priorities into project-based innovation activities. Furthermore, it provides a framework to convert raw ideas into real investment opportunities, based on their risk profile.
Go to Source
- Making Global Innovation Management Real
- Invest in Yourself and Become More Innovative!
- Managerial cognition and dominant logic in innovation management: empirical study in media industry
- Innovation Management: Part 1 A Breakthrough Approach to Organizational Excellence
- What is the role of commercialization and reputation in product innovation success?
- Intellectual property rights in innovation management research: A review
Tags: Innovation Management
Subscribe to our stories
- Organisational resilience: building business value in a changing world August 2, 2017
- Stakeholder involvement, knowledge, and gender norms key for effective rainwater management August 1, 2017
- The absorptive capacity as a key success factor in international strategic alliances: a study of Tunisian firms July 29, 2017
- A social affair: identifying motivation of social entrepreneurs July 29, 2017
- How Africa RISING interventions affecting production diversity and dietary quality July 28, 2017