Managing Innovation Portfolios – Strategic Portfolio Management
September 19, 2013 Editor 0
Facing increasingly dynamic and unpredictable environments, firms are required to develop convenient innovation strategies, constantly adapt them to changing conditions and properly implement strategically aligned initiatives throughout their organizations. Innovation portfolio management (IPM) can act as the pivotal tool to translate strategic objectives and priorities into project-based innovation activities. Furthermore, it provides a framework to convert raw ideas into real investment opportunities, based on their risk profile.
Go to Source
- Making Global Innovation Management Real
- Invest in Yourself and Become More Innovative!
- Managerial cognition and dominant logic in innovation management: empirical study in media industry
- Innovation Management: Part 1 A Breakthrough Approach to Organizational Excellence
- What is the role of commercialization and reputation in product innovation success?
- Intellectual property rights in innovation management research: A review
Tags: Innovation Management
Subscribe to our stories
- The renaissance of farming systems research in Africa January 16, 2018
- Entrepreneurship competition encourages the Malian diaspora to start businesses on their home turf January 16, 2018
- India: Digital finance models for lending to small businesses January 16, 2018
- Powering up Africa through innovation January 16, 2018
- Which ones did you read and download?Africa RISING’s most popular online products and resources in 2017 January 16, 2018