First UX month in Africa Begins!
September 17, 2013 Editor 0
Yesterday we opened a new chapter in the pursuit of Human Centered Design in Africa! For the longest time, I have been in awe and envy of the relatively developed user experience cultures of other societies in the west, while at the same time quite saddened by the lack thereof in Africa. My contention has […]
Go to Source
- What African countries can teach the rest of the world (and what it can learn)
- Open Data : Shades of Gray
- Open Knowledge Festival- Open Knowledge in Action
- Design thinking for water challenged rural communities
- Open Session with David, Microsoft: How to scale your business beyond borders
- Applications for Green Memberships for 2013 Open Now!
Subscribe to our stories
- The Partnership for Economic Policy Call for Project Proposals September 29, 2017
- 3 Uncommon Ways ICT Can Aid Delivery of High Impact Agricultural Research and Development September 29, 2017
- 20 Reasons You Should Integrate Tourism into Your Development Agenda September 29, 2017
- How Mobile Applications are Documenting Property Rights in Zambia September 29, 2017
- Which African Governments Spy on Technology Users the Most? September 29, 2017