First UX month in Africa Begins!
September 17, 2013 Editor 0
Yesterday we opened a new chapter in the pursuit of Human Centered Design in Africa! For the longest time, I have been in awe and envy of the relatively developed user experience cultures of other societies in the west, while at the same time quite saddened by the lack thereof in Africa. My contention has […]
Go to Source
- What African countries can teach the rest of the world (and what it can learn)
- Open Data : Shades of Gray
- Open Knowledge Festival- Open Knowledge in Action
- Design thinking for water challenged rural communities
- Open Session with David, Microsoft: How to scale your business beyond borders
- Applications for Green Memberships for 2013 Open Now!
Subscribe to our stories
- Organisational resilience: building business value in a changing world August 2, 2017
- Stakeholder involvement, knowledge, and gender norms key for effective rainwater management August 1, 2017
- The absorptive capacity as a key success factor in international strategic alliances: a study of Tunisian firms July 29, 2017
- A social affair: identifying motivation of social entrepreneurs July 29, 2017
- How Africa RISING interventions affecting production diversity and dietary quality July 28, 2017