Shell’s Open Innovation Toolkit
September 16, 2013 Editor 0
In a Youtube video produced by WIRED, Thijs Jargen, Vice President of Innovation for Shell, describes the four pillars of Shell’s Open Innovation toolkit: Gamechanger, Tech Works, Tech Ventures and University Relationships. These four pillars represent Shell’s approach not only to discovering the future of sustainable and responsible energy, but also investing in the ideas and technologies which are set to feature as part of tomorrow’s energy plan. This multi-faceted approach aims to position Shell both to lead research to be at the forefront of the quest for a sustainable energy mix and to invest in companies and technologies which are set to influence the journey.
Click here to view the video.
- Open Innovation and Absorptive Capacity
- Environmental sustainability in hotels: a matter of category?
- The Innovation Spiral
- Best Way to Stimulate Sustainable Innovation is Open Innovation
- The Benefits of Partnering with Universities in the Era of Open Innovation
- Examples Of Open Innovation To Stimulate R&D
Categories: Open Innovation
Subscribe to our stories
- Can Africa’s tech start-up scene rise to the next level? November 20, 2017
- Chocolate innovation: Sweet tooth hackers solve cocoa farmers’ challenges November 20, 2017
- A new generation of CEOs: Running a business in West Africa as a woman November 20, 2017
- Is crowdfunding the silver bullet to expanding innovation in the developing world? November 20, 2017
- Towards building an Entrepreneurship Ecosystem- Global Entrepreneurship Week and Freetown Pitch Night-The Role and Significance of the Freetown Pitch Night November 20, 2017