Shell’s Open Innovation Toolkit
September 16, 2013 Editor 0
In a Youtube video produced by WIRED, Thijs Jargen, Vice President of Innovation for Shell, describes the four pillars of Shell’s Open Innovation toolkit: Gamechanger, Tech Works, Tech Ventures and University Relationships. These four pillars represent Shell’s approach not only to discovering the future of sustainable and responsible energy, but also investing in the ideas and technologies which are set to feature as part of tomorrow’s energy plan. This multi-faceted approach aims to position Shell both to lead research to be at the forefront of the quest for a sustainable energy mix and to invest in companies and technologies which are set to influence the journey.
Click here to view the video.
- Open Innovation and Absorptive Capacity
- Environmental sustainability in hotels: a matter of category?
- The Innovation Spiral
- Best Way to Stimulate Sustainable Innovation is Open Innovation
- The Benefits of Partnering with Universities in the Era of Open Innovation
- Examples Of Open Innovation To Stimulate R&D
Categories: Open Innovation
Subscribe to our stories
- Organisational resilience: building business value in a changing world August 2, 2017
- Stakeholder involvement, knowledge, and gender norms key for effective rainwater management August 1, 2017
- The absorptive capacity as a key success factor in international strategic alliances: a study of Tunisian firms July 29, 2017
- A social affair: identifying motivation of social entrepreneurs July 29, 2017
- How Africa RISING interventions affecting production diversity and dietary quality July 28, 2017