For Forgotten Island, Solar Energy Brings Promise of Hope
September 16, 2013 Editor 0
After 17 years without electricity, solar energy is bringing a ray of hope for those living in rural Bihar.
Go to Source
- Solar energy for 1bn people?
- Solar-charging micro-firms could solve mobile energy gap
- NexThought Monday: The Future of Crowdfunding Depends on Avoiding Past Missteps
- Assessment of the potential of using photovoltaic panels in a typical Mauritian household
- Going green with your devices: Could the sun be the answer to our power deficient smartphones?
- Kenya: Solar Mosquito Trap May Cut Malaria
Subscribe to our stories
- Giving Francophone African incubators the keys to accelerate growth entrepreneurship February 13, 2018
- Is acceleration the panacea for scaling growth entrepreneurs? Reflections from XL Africa February 13, 2018
- Why providing pre-seed and seed capital is the essential step to bringing West Africa and Sahel’s entrepreneurs to the next level February 13, 2018
- Global Investment Competitiveness: New Insights on FDI February 2, 2018
- BioInnovate Africa phase II launched February 2, 2018