For Forgotten Island, Solar Energy Brings Promise of Hope
September 16, 2013 Editor 0
After 17 years without electricity, solar energy is bringing a ray of hope for those living in rural Bihar.
Go to Source
- Solar energy for 1bn people?
- Solar-charging micro-firms could solve mobile energy gap
- NexThought Monday: The Future of Crowdfunding Depends on Avoiding Past Missteps
- Assessment of the potential of using photovoltaic panels in a typical Mauritian household
- Going green with your devices: Could the sun be the answer to our power deficient smartphones?
- Kenya: Solar Mosquito Trap May Cut Malaria
Subscribe to our stories
- Organisational resilience: building business value in a changing world August 2, 2017
- Stakeholder involvement, knowledge, and gender norms key for effective rainwater management August 1, 2017
- The absorptive capacity as a key success factor in international strategic alliances: a study of Tunisian firms July 29, 2017
- A social affair: identifying motivation of social entrepreneurs July 29, 2017
- How Africa RISING interventions affecting production diversity and dietary quality July 28, 2017