For Forgotten Island, Solar Energy Brings Promise of Hope
September 16, 2013 Editor 0
After 17 years without electricity, solar energy is bringing a ray of hope for those living in rural Bihar.
Go to Source
- Solar energy for 1bn people?
- Solar-charging micro-firms could solve mobile energy gap
- NexThought Monday: The Future of Crowdfunding Depends on Avoiding Past Missteps
- Assessment of the potential of using photovoltaic panels in a typical Mauritian household
- Going green with your devices: Could the sun be the answer to our power deficient smartphones?
- Kenya: Solar Mosquito Trap May Cut Malaria
Subscribe to our stories
- Can Africa’s tech start-up scene rise to the next level? November 20, 2017
- Chocolate innovation: Sweet tooth hackers solve cocoa farmers’ challenges November 20, 2017
- A new generation of CEOs: Running a business in West Africa as a woman November 20, 2017
- Is crowdfunding the silver bullet to expanding innovation in the developing world? November 20, 2017
- Towards building an Entrepreneurship Ecosystem- Global Entrepreneurship Week and Freetown Pitch Night-The Role and Significance of the Freetown Pitch Night November 20, 2017