South Africa: Govt, UK Look to Science Collaboration
September 12, 2013 Editor 0
[SA Info]South Africa and the United Kingdom have signed an agreement to promote greater collaboration among scientists from the two countries, the Department of Science and Technology announced on Tuesday.
Go to Source
- South Africa: Govt to Establish Institute for Regulatory Science
- Global Impact Investing Network Receives GBP 10.5 Million Commitment from UK’s Department for International Development
- South Africa: New Agreement Will Foster High-Level Science Collaboration With the U.S.
- UK seeks to build closer scientific and innovation cooperation with SA
- Africa: Scientists Prove Comet Struck Earth
- UK, SA launch multimillion-rand research and innovation partnership
Subscribe to our stories
- Giving Francophone African incubators the keys to accelerate growth entrepreneurship February 13, 2018
- Is acceleration the panacea for scaling growth entrepreneurs? Reflections from XL Africa February 13, 2018
- Why providing pre-seed and seed capital is the essential step to bringing West Africa and Sahel’s entrepreneurs to the next level February 13, 2018
- Global Investment Competitiveness: New Insights on FDI February 2, 2018
- BioInnovate Africa phase II launched February 2, 2018