South Africa: Govt, UK Look to Science Collaboration
September 12, 2013 Editor 0
[SA Info]South Africa and the United Kingdom have signed an agreement to promote greater collaboration among scientists from the two countries, the Department of Science and Technology announced on Tuesday.
Go to Source
- South Africa: Govt to Establish Institute for Regulatory Science
- Global Impact Investing Network Receives GBP 10.5 Million Commitment from UK’s Department for International Development
- South Africa: New Agreement Will Foster High-Level Science Collaboration With the U.S.
- UK seeks to build closer scientific and innovation cooperation with SA
- Africa: Scientists Prove Comet Struck Earth
- UK, SA launch multimillion-rand research and innovation partnership
Subscribe to our stories
- The Partnership for Economic Policy Call for Project Proposals September 29, 2017
- 3 Uncommon Ways ICT Can Aid Delivery of High Impact Agricultural Research and Development September 29, 2017
- 20 Reasons You Should Integrate Tourism into Your Development Agenda September 29, 2017
- How Mobile Applications are Documenting Property Rights in Zambia September 29, 2017
- Which African Governments Spy on Technology Users the Most? September 29, 2017