10 Prospects and Trends for Open and Collaborative Innovation
September 9, 2013 Editor 0
Over the last 5 years, Open Innovation has been evolving quite a lot in the ways it can be defined and implemented. Rather than proposing one more definition or describe one specific way to approach it, here is a set of trends I foresee based on the numbers of projects I have been involved in and the evolution of needs from organizations, would they be major corporations, SMEs or Public Services.
Go to Source
- 10 Trends for Open and Collaborative Innovation
- Open innovation as a new paradigm for global collaborations in health.
- Collaboration, the Engine of Open Innovation
- NineSigma: 5 Common Myths about Open Innovation
- Innovation in Industrial Clusters: a Survey of Footwear Companies in Brazil
- If You Want Innovation, You Have to Invest in People
Subscribe to our stories
- Organisational resilience: building business value in a changing world August 2, 2017
- Stakeholder involvement, knowledge, and gender norms key for effective rainwater management August 1, 2017
- The absorptive capacity as a key success factor in international strategic alliances: a study of Tunisian firms July 29, 2017
- A social affair: identifying motivation of social entrepreneurs July 29, 2017
- How Africa RISING interventions affecting production diversity and dietary quality July 28, 2017