Open Innovation Community
September 4, 2013 Editor 0
The Surgeaccelerator website noted that open innovation is touted as the next big opportunity based on the thesis that innovators can come from anywhere. Open innovation enables access to an exponentially larger pool of innovators. However, as the pool of innovators grows larger, the innovators’ familiarity to the business problem decreases. Even though open innovation provides access to a large pool of innovators, their ability to solve today’s complex business problems remains inefficient. This inefficiency to harness the potential of open innovation can represent a lost opportunity.
Click here to read the full article.
Categories: Open Innovation
How organizations support distributed project teams: Key dimensions and their impact on decision making and teamwork effectiveness From white paper writing to white water rafting: A review of three strategies to match learning with real life
Subscribe to our stories
- Can Africa’s tech start-up scene rise to the next level? November 20, 2017
- Chocolate innovation: Sweet tooth hackers solve cocoa farmers’ challenges November 20, 2017
- A new generation of CEOs: Running a business in West Africa as a woman November 20, 2017
- Is crowdfunding the silver bullet to expanding innovation in the developing world? November 20, 2017
- Towards building an Entrepreneurship Ecosystem- Global Entrepreneurship Week and Freetown Pitch Night-The Role and Significance of the Freetown Pitch Night November 20, 2017