Open Innovation Community
September 4, 2013 Editor 0
The Surgeaccelerator website noted that open innovation is touted as the next big opportunity based on the thesis that innovators can come from anywhere. Open innovation enables access to an exponentially larger pool of innovators. However, as the pool of innovators grows larger, the innovators’ familiarity to the business problem decreases. Even though open innovation provides access to a large pool of innovators, their ability to solve today’s complex business problems remains inefficient. This inefficiency to harness the potential of open innovation can represent a lost opportunity.
Click here to read the full article.
Categories: Open Innovation
How organizations support distributed project teams: Key dimensions and their impact on decision making and teamwork effectiveness From white paper writing to white water rafting: A review of three strategies to match learning with real life
Subscribe to our stories
- Organisational resilience: building business value in a changing world August 2, 2017
- Stakeholder involvement, knowledge, and gender norms key for effective rainwater management August 1, 2017
- The absorptive capacity as a key success factor in international strategic alliances: a study of Tunisian firms July 29, 2017
- A social affair: identifying motivation of social entrepreneurs July 29, 2017
- How Africa RISING interventions affecting production diversity and dietary quality July 28, 2017