Open Innovation Community
September 4, 2013 Editor 0
The Surgeaccelerator website noted that open innovation is touted as the next big opportunity based on the thesis that innovators can come from anywhere. Open innovation enables access to an exponentially larger pool of innovators. However, as the pool of innovators grows larger, the innovators’ familiarity to the business problem decreases. Even though open innovation provides access to a large pool of innovators, their ability to solve today’s complex business problems remains inefficient. This inefficiency to harness the potential of open innovation can represent a lost opportunity.
Click here to read the full article.
Categories: Open Innovation
How organizations support distributed project teams: Key dimensions and their impact on decision making and teamwork effectiveness From white paper writing to white water rafting: A review of three strategies to match learning with real life
Subscribe to our stories
- Giving Francophone African incubators the keys to accelerate growth entrepreneurship February 13, 2018
- Is acceleration the panacea for scaling growth entrepreneurs? Reflections from XL Africa February 13, 2018
- Why providing pre-seed and seed capital is the essential step to bringing West Africa and Sahel’s entrepreneurs to the next level February 13, 2018
- Global Investment Competitiveness: New Insights on FDI February 2, 2018
- BioInnovate Africa phase II launched February 2, 2018