East Africa: Better Data Warehousing to Boost Telco Revenues
September 4, 2013 Editor 0
[CIO]LGR Telecommunications is offering advanced data warehousing and storage services as data traffic emerges as the new growth frontier for telecom operators and businesses, shifting attention to the need for secure, reliable and easy to retrieve electronic storage of large amounts of information.
Go to Source
- Zimbabwe: Liquid Telecom Introduces Latest Tech
- SA radar sector has marked a major milestone in its history
- Rwanda: Rwanda, Korea Telecom Ink Partnership to Operate Advanced ICT Services in Rwanda in Line With EDPRS2
- Nigeria Telecommunications, Mobile and Broadband Report
- Nigeria: Nigeria, a Telecoms Country?
- Kenya: Offloading Mobile Data to Wi-Fi Could Save Millions, Improve Service
Subscribe to our stories
- Organisational resilience: building business value in a changing world August 2, 2017
- A social affair: identifying motivation of social entrepreneurs July 29, 2017
- How Africa RISING interventions affecting production diversity and dietary quality July 28, 2017