East Africa: Better Data Warehousing to Boost Telco Revenues
September 4, 2013 Editor 0
[CIO]LGR Telecommunications is offering advanced data warehousing and storage services as data traffic emerges as the new growth frontier for telecom operators and businesses, shifting attention to the need for secure, reliable and easy to retrieve electronic storage of large amounts of information.
Go to Source
- Zimbabwe: Liquid Telecom Introduces Latest Tech
- SA radar sector has marked a major milestone in its history
- Rwanda: Rwanda, Korea Telecom Ink Partnership to Operate Advanced ICT Services in Rwanda in Line With EDPRS2
- Nigeria Telecommunications, Mobile and Broadband Report
- Nigeria: Nigeria, a Telecoms Country?
- Kenya: Offloading Mobile Data to Wi-Fi Could Save Millions, Improve Service
Subscribe to our stories
- The renaissance of farming systems research in Africa January 16, 2018
- Entrepreneurship competition encourages the Malian diaspora to start businesses on their home turf January 16, 2018
- India: Digital finance models for lending to small businesses January 16, 2018
- Powering up Africa through innovation January 16, 2018
- Which ones did you read and download?Africa RISING’s most popular online products and resources in 2017 January 16, 2018