East Africa: Better Data Warehousing to Boost Telco Revenues
September 4, 2013 Editor 0
[CIO]LGR Telecommunications is offering advanced data warehousing and storage services as data traffic emerges as the new growth frontier for telecom operators and businesses, shifting attention to the need for secure, reliable and easy to retrieve electronic storage of large amounts of information.
Go to Source
- Zimbabwe: Liquid Telecom Introduces Latest Tech
- SA radar sector has marked a major milestone in its history
- Rwanda: Rwanda, Korea Telecom Ink Partnership to Operate Advanced ICT Services in Rwanda in Line With EDPRS2
- Nigeria Telecommunications, Mobile and Broadband Report
- Nigeria: Nigeria, a Telecoms Country?
- Kenya: Offloading Mobile Data to Wi-Fi Could Save Millions, Improve Service
Subscribe to our stories
- The Partnership for Economic Policy Call for Project Proposals September 29, 2017
- 3 Uncommon Ways ICT Can Aid Delivery of High Impact Agricultural Research and Development September 29, 2017
- 20 Reasons You Should Integrate Tourism into Your Development Agenda September 29, 2017
- How Mobile Applications are Documenting Property Rights in Zambia September 29, 2017
- Which African Governments Spy on Technology Users the Most? September 29, 2017