Does Open Innovation lead to Faster Growth?
September 1, 2013 Editor 0
A recent study from the UK Innovation Research centre set out to examine how companies were using open innovation. The report makes a thought-provoking comparison of the innovation styles of companies. It indicates that those companies that are active in open innovation in both giving and receiving ideas achieve higher rates of innovation and of revenue growth.
Go to Source
- What determines the innovation capability of firm founders?
- User Innovation in Techniques: A Case Study Analysis in the Field of Medical Devices
- Brokers and Intermediaries for Open Innovation – A Global Market Study
- An organizational competence model for innovation intermediaries
- Innovation Isn’t About New Products, It’s About Changing Behavior
- The Great Wide Open
Subscribe to our stories
- Giving Francophone African incubators the keys to accelerate growth entrepreneurship February 13, 2018
- Is acceleration the panacea for scaling growth entrepreneurs? Reflections from XL Africa February 13, 2018
- Why providing pre-seed and seed capital is the essential step to bringing West Africa and Sahel’s entrepreneurs to the next level February 13, 2018
- Global Investment Competitiveness: New Insights on FDI February 2, 2018
- BioInnovate Africa phase II launched February 2, 2018