Does Open Innovation lead to Faster Growth?
September 1, 2013 Editor 0
A recent study from the UK Innovation Research centre set out to examine how companies were using open innovation. The report makes a thought-provoking comparison of the innovation styles of companies. It indicates that those companies that are active in open innovation in both giving and receiving ideas achieve higher rates of innovation and of revenue growth.
Go to Source
- What determines the innovation capability of firm founders?
- User Innovation in Techniques: A Case Study Analysis in the Field of Medical Devices
- Brokers and Intermediaries for Open Innovation – A Global Market Study
- An organizational competence model for innovation intermediaries
- Innovation Isn’t About New Products, It’s About Changing Behavior
- The Great Wide Open
Subscribe to our stories
- The renaissance of farming systems research in Africa January 16, 2018
- Entrepreneurship competition encourages the Malian diaspora to start businesses on their home turf January 16, 2018
- India: Digital finance models for lending to small businesses January 16, 2018
- Powering up Africa through innovation January 16, 2018
- Which ones did you read and download?Africa RISING’s most popular online products and resources in 2017 January 16, 2018