New Report Mapping the Innovation Management Service Industry
September 1, 2013 Editor 0
Innovation is becoming more and more of a prerequisite for any company’s survival – yet it is not always easy to innovate. This is where innovation management service providers come to the rescue by providing services such as IT solutions for collaborative platforms, IT services for open innovation solutions, management consulting or training and education programs. InnovationManagement.se is currently conducting a study that takes a closer look at this market, its stakeholders, governing trends and future potential.
Go to Source
- Trending: Online Learning Programs to Become More Innovative
- Learn How to Effectively Lead Innovative Teams and Drive Innovation Through the Enterprise
- Strategic challenges facing user- and patient-centred e-health in Vietnam
- How do Specialized Intermediaries Facilitate Creative Crowdsourcing?
- Innovator’s Accelerator (IAx) A Revolutionary Learning Program
- Innovator’s Accelerator (IA) Transform your Employees into Innovators
Subscribe to our stories
- Can Africa’s tech start-up scene rise to the next level? November 20, 2017
- Chocolate innovation: Sweet tooth hackers solve cocoa farmers’ challenges November 20, 2017
- A new generation of CEOs: Running a business in West Africa as a woman November 20, 2017
- Is crowdfunding the silver bullet to expanding innovation in the developing world? November 20, 2017
- Towards building an Entrepreneurship Ecosystem- Global Entrepreneurship Week and Freetown Pitch Night-The Role and Significance of the Freetown Pitch Night November 20, 2017