New Report Mapping the Innovation Management Service Industry
September 1, 2013 Editor 0
Innovation is becoming more and more of a prerequisite for any company’s survival – yet it is not always easy to innovate. This is where innovation management service providers come to the rescue by providing services such as IT solutions for collaborative platforms, IT services for open innovation solutions, management consulting or training and education programs. InnovationManagement.se is currently conducting a study that takes a closer look at this market, its stakeholders, governing trends and future potential.
Go to Source
- Trending: Online Learning Programs to Become More Innovative
- Learn How to Effectively Lead Innovative Teams and Drive Innovation Through the Enterprise
- Strategic challenges facing user- and patient-centred e-health in Vietnam
- How do Specialized Intermediaries Facilitate Creative Crowdsourcing?
- Innovator’s Accelerator (IAx) A Revolutionary Learning Program
- Innovator’s Accelerator (IA) Transform your Employees into Innovators
Subscribe to our stories
- Giving Francophone African incubators the keys to accelerate growth entrepreneurship February 13, 2018
- Is acceleration the panacea for scaling growth entrepreneurs? Reflections from XL Africa February 13, 2018
- Why providing pre-seed and seed capital is the essential step to bringing West Africa and Sahel’s entrepreneurs to the next level February 13, 2018
- Global Investment Competitiveness: New Insights on FDI February 2, 2018
- BioInnovate Africa phase II launched February 2, 2018