West Africa: West African Science Too Reliant On Foreign Cooperation
August 28, 2013 Editor 0
[SciDev.Net]Cotonou, Benin -West African countries rely heavily on collaborations with Western countries in science, which may skew their own national priorities in research, according to two papers in Scientometrics.
Go to Source
- Franco-South African science and innovation cooperation accelerates
- South Africa: New Agreement Will Foster High-Level Science Collaboration With the U.S.
- SA in bilateral and multilateral science talks with Brics partners
- Africa: Belgian Schemes Train African Researchers in Enterprise
- South Africa: Govt, UK Look to Science Collaboration
- Africa: Argentina Extends Its Tech Transfer Ties With Africa
Subscribe to our stories
- Be a Data Visualization Expert with TechChange’s Online Diploma Program September 22, 2017
- 9 Best Practices for Cleaning, Managing, and Tagging Your Data August 30, 2017
- Empowering agricultural extension agents to deliver improved farming technologies August 30, 2017
- Our Experiment Using Facebook Chatbots to Improve Humanitarian Assistance August 30, 2017
- Yes, Girls Can Code Software in Zambia! August 30, 2017