Kenya: Orange Introduces Wireless Desktop Phone to the Market
August 28, 2013 Editor 0
[CIO]Orange, has introduced a wireless desktop phone for its customers on its wireless service. The wireless desktop device, the Huawei FP2255, eliminates the need for restrictive wiring, and the need for a wired route to the device. This device also makes use of a standard RUIM card, similar to that found in a wireless mobile phone.
Go to Source
- Huawei Ascend P6 Debuts in Uganda
- Internet Connectivity Options and Status in Rural Kenya
- Nigeria: FG, Huawei Train 1,000 Female Students
- Will We Have Free Worldwide Wireless Internet Access From Google?
- Top automakers set to offer in-vehicle mobile wireless charging
- Record-speed wireless data bridge demonstrated: Takes high-speed communications the ‘last mile’
Subscribe to our stories
- Giving Francophone African incubators the keys to accelerate growth entrepreneurship February 13, 2018
- Is acceleration the panacea for scaling growth entrepreneurs? Reflections from XL Africa February 13, 2018
- Why providing pre-seed and seed capital is the essential step to bringing West Africa and Sahel’s entrepreneurs to the next level February 13, 2018
- Global Investment Competitiveness: New Insights on FDI February 2, 2018
- BioInnovate Africa phase II launched February 2, 2018