Kenya: Orange Introduces Wireless Desktop Phone to the Market
August 28, 2013 Editor 0
[CIO]Orange, has introduced a wireless desktop phone for its customers on its wireless service. The wireless desktop device, the Huawei FP2255, eliminates the need for restrictive wiring, and the need for a wired route to the device. This device also makes use of a standard RUIM card, similar to that found in a wireless mobile phone.
Go to Source
- Huawei Ascend P6 Debuts in Uganda
- Internet Connectivity Options and Status in Rural Kenya
- Nigeria: FG, Huawei Train 1,000 Female Students
- Will We Have Free Worldwide Wireless Internet Access From Google?
- Top automakers set to offer in-vehicle mobile wireless charging
- Record-speed wireless data bridge demonstrated: Takes high-speed communications the ‘last mile’
Subscribe to our stories
- 9 Best Practices for Cleaning, Managing, and Tagging Your Data August 30, 2017
- Empowering agricultural extension agents to deliver improved farming technologies August 30, 2017
- Our Experiment Using Facebook Chatbots to Improve Humanitarian Assistance August 30, 2017
- Yes, Girls Can Code Software in Zambia! August 30, 2017
- A Novel Analysis of Mobile Phone Impact on Rural Farmers August 30, 2017