Africa: Tuberculosis Genes Reveal Secrets to Disease Success
August 26, 2013 Editor 0
[State Department]Washington -The bacteria that cause tuberculosis have plagued humankind for millennia, but scientists are just getting to know the pathogen at the genetic level. Research published August 21 offers insight into how this microscopic organism is so successful at causing human disease and death.
Go to Source
- Africa: TB Genomes Yield Insights On Drug Resistance
- Transforming Customers and Businesses
- Africa: GM Bacteria ‘Could Eliminate’ Sleeping Sickness
- Pharmacogenomics of Rosuvastatin: A Glocal (Global+Local) African Perspective and Expert Review on a Statin Drug.
- Scientists map genetic diversity of sub-Saharan Africa
- Africa: GM Bacteria Could Help Mass Produce Hookworm Drugs
Subscribe to our stories
- 9 Best Practices for Cleaning, Managing, and Tagging Your Data August 30, 2017
- Empowering agricultural extension agents to deliver improved farming technologies August 30, 2017
- Our Experiment Using Facebook Chatbots to Improve Humanitarian Assistance August 30, 2017
- Yes, Girls Can Code Software in Zambia! August 30, 2017
- A Novel Analysis of Mobile Phone Impact on Rural Farmers August 30, 2017