Africa: Tuberculosis Genes Reveal Secrets to Disease Success
August 26, 2013 Editor 0
[State Department]Washington -The bacteria that cause tuberculosis have plagued humankind for millennia, but scientists are just getting to know the pathogen at the genetic level. Research published August 21 offers insight into how this microscopic organism is so successful at causing human disease and death.
Go to Source
- Africa: TB Genomes Yield Insights On Drug Resistance
- Transforming Customers and Businesses
- Africa: GM Bacteria ‘Could Eliminate’ Sleeping Sickness
- Pharmacogenomics of Rosuvastatin: A Glocal (Global+Local) African Perspective and Expert Review on a Statin Drug.
- Scientists map genetic diversity of sub-Saharan Africa
- Africa: GM Bacteria Could Help Mass Produce Hookworm Drugs
Subscribe to our stories
- Giving Francophone African incubators the keys to accelerate growth entrepreneurship February 13, 2018
- Is acceleration the panacea for scaling growth entrepreneurs? Reflections from XL Africa February 13, 2018
- Why providing pre-seed and seed capital is the essential step to bringing West Africa and Sahel’s entrepreneurs to the next level February 13, 2018
- Global Investment Competitiveness: New Insights on FDI February 2, 2018
- BioInnovate Africa phase II launched February 2, 2018