Tanzania: Electronic Tendering System Takes Off
August 24, 2013 Editor 0
[Daily News]THE Government Procurement Services Agency (GPSA) has introduced an electronic tendering system in order to ease and fast track the procurement process.
Go to Source
- Barriers to SMEs participation in public procurement in Nigeria: some preliminary results
- Tanzania: Ministry Launches National eHealth Strategy
- Tanzania: Samsung Launches New Generation Phones
- Tanzania: Simbanet Deploys GPON Fibre Technology in Dar es Salaam
- Tanzania: TCAA to Digitalise Transmission of Flight Plans
- Surprise! Guess Which Country is 2nd for Mobile Money Globally?
Subscribe to our stories
- Be a Data Visualization Expert with TechChange’s Online Diploma Program September 22, 2017
- 9 Best Practices for Cleaning, Managing, and Tagging Your Data August 30, 2017
- Empowering agricultural extension agents to deliver improved farming technologies August 30, 2017
- Our Experiment Using Facebook Chatbots to Improve Humanitarian Assistance August 30, 2017
- Yes, Girls Can Code Software in Zambia! August 30, 2017