Tanzania: Electronic Tendering System Takes Off
August 24, 2013 Editor 0
[Daily News]THE Government Procurement Services Agency (GPSA) has introduced an electronic tendering system in order to ease and fast track the procurement process.
Go to Source
- Barriers to SMEs participation in public procurement in Nigeria: some preliminary results
- Tanzania: Ministry Launches National eHealth Strategy
- Tanzania: Samsung Launches New Generation Phones
- Tanzania: Simbanet Deploys GPON Fibre Technology in Dar es Salaam
- Tanzania: TCAA to Digitalise Transmission of Flight Plans
- Surprise! Guess Which Country is 2nd for Mobile Money Globally?
Subscribe to our stories
- Can Africa’s tech start-up scene rise to the next level? November 20, 2017
- Chocolate innovation: Sweet tooth hackers solve cocoa farmers’ challenges November 20, 2017
- A new generation of CEOs: Running a business in West Africa as a woman November 20, 2017
- Is crowdfunding the silver bullet to expanding innovation in the developing world? November 20, 2017
- Towards building an Entrepreneurship Ecosystem- Global Entrepreneurship Week and Freetown Pitch Night-The Role and Significance of the Freetown Pitch Night November 20, 2017