Tanzania: Electronic Tendering System Takes Off
August 24, 2013 Editor 0
[Daily News]THE Government Procurement Services Agency (GPSA) has introduced an electronic tendering system in order to ease and fast track the procurement process.
Go to Source
- Barriers to SMEs participation in public procurement in Nigeria: some preliminary results
- Tanzania: Ministry Launches National eHealth Strategy
- Tanzania: Samsung Launches New Generation Phones
- Tanzania: Simbanet Deploys GPON Fibre Technology in Dar es Salaam
- Tanzania: TCAA to Digitalise Transmission of Flight Plans
- Surprise! Guess Which Country is 2nd for Mobile Money Globally?
Subscribe to our stories
- Giving Francophone African incubators the keys to accelerate growth entrepreneurship February 13, 2018
- Is acceleration the panacea for scaling growth entrepreneurs? Reflections from XL Africa February 13, 2018
- Why providing pre-seed and seed capital is the essential step to bringing West Africa and Sahel’s entrepreneurs to the next level February 13, 2018
- Global Investment Competitiveness: New Insights on FDI February 2, 2018
- BioInnovate Africa phase II launched February 2, 2018