Please RSVP for Mobiles! What Have We Learned? Where Are We Going?
August 24, 2013 Editor 0
Over the last decade, as mobile technologies have become more ubiquitous, they have moved from the fringes of international development activities into core platforms for service delivery across sectors.
We’ve had opportunities to pilot ideas, apply public and private sector approaches, and scale innovations. It’s time to critically examine our progress, and plan for a future where mobile technology will permeate every aspect of our work.
Please join DAI, Development Gateway, FHI 360, IREX, and USAID for a one-day conference on the impact of mobiles in development:
Mobiles! What have we learned? Where are we going?
September 26th, 2013
FHI 360 Conference Center
8:30 am – 5 pm: 100 person limit Conference, RSVP required
5 pm – 8 pm: Reception and Big Ideas Presentations, open to the public, RSVP required
This event will have two unique takeaways:
- The opportunity to reflect on the progress in using mobiles for development with key industry leaders who shaped the mobile environment we see today.
- The chance to build a collective view of the future, learn new approaches and funding models from the entrepreneurs themselves, and gain insight into practical next steps.
- Five Mistakes to Avoid When Managing Digital Teams
- Global Ideas News Brief: Tech hubs in Libya and Egypt + Western Union goes mobile
- USAID Landscape Survey: Mobiles and Youth Workforce Development
- A flexible unified architecture to support heterogeneous multi-device learning environments
- How Can We Use Mobile Devices for Youth Workforce Development?
- 3 Factors Required for Success with Mobile Technologies for Development
Subscribe to our stories
- Giving Francophone African incubators the keys to accelerate growth entrepreneurship February 13, 2018
- Is acceleration the panacea for scaling growth entrepreneurs? Reflections from XL Africa February 13, 2018
- Why providing pre-seed and seed capital is the essential step to bringing West Africa and Sahel’s entrepreneurs to the next level February 13, 2018
- Global Investment Competitiveness: New Insights on FDI February 2, 2018
- BioInnovate Africa phase II launched February 2, 2018