How Top Enterprises Are Utilizing Open Innovation
August 23, 2013 Editor 0
The Crowdsourcing website posted a video on how top enterprises are utilizing Open Innovation. Company-wide innovation is no longer exclusive to R&D departments — the world’s top enterprises are opening up and engaging their employees and consumers through co-creation portals. To learn how these enterprises are implementing open innovation solutions, check out this quick co-creation primer.
Click here to go to the video.
Categories: Open Innovation
Subscribe to our stories
- Can Africa’s tech start-up scene rise to the next level? November 20, 2017
- Chocolate innovation: Sweet tooth hackers solve cocoa farmers’ challenges November 20, 2017
- A new generation of CEOs: Running a business in West Africa as a woman November 20, 2017
- Is crowdfunding the silver bullet to expanding innovation in the developing world? November 20, 2017
- Towards building an Entrepreneurship Ecosystem- Global Entrepreneurship Week and Freetown Pitch Night-The Role and Significance of the Freetown Pitch Night November 20, 2017