Cleantech Open Accelerates Clean Innovation
August 23, 2013 Editor 0
The Sacramento Bee reported that the Cleantech Open, an innovation accelerator, is partnering with PARC, a Xerox company, to promote the formation and development of cleantech startups. PARC is now a National Sponsor of the Cleantech Open, and plans to work closely with the Cleantech Open to create industry events, mentor entrepreneurs and startups, and provide technology expertise and prototyping support to selective startups. The Cleantech Open is the largest and most effective accelerator of its kind for clean and green entrepreneurs who want to change the world. Each year, cleantech entrepreneurs from across the United States submit their business ideas in order to participate in the Cleantech Open Accelerator, which offers in-depth training, networking, and the chance to receive national recognition and funding.
Click here to read the full article.
- Sowing the Seeds of Green Entrepreneurship: Startup Bootcamps and Pitching Competitions
- 7 ways to support the next wave of women-led innovation in Ethiopia
- Using Open Innovation to combat Ebola
- “Open Innovation” Picking Up Steam
- Failure is a fundamental component of business evolution
- Can Open Innovation Help South Africa Solve Its Power Problems?
Categories: Open Innovation
Subscribe to our stories
- Giving Francophone African incubators the keys to accelerate growth entrepreneurship February 13, 2018
- Is acceleration the panacea for scaling growth entrepreneurs? Reflections from XL Africa February 13, 2018
- Why providing pre-seed and seed capital is the essential step to bringing West Africa and Sahel’s entrepreneurs to the next level February 13, 2018
- Global Investment Competitiveness: New Insights on FDI February 2, 2018
- BioInnovate Africa phase II launched February 2, 2018