Kenya: Safaricom to Process Rent Payments Through “Lipa Kodi Na M-Pesa”
August 22, 2013 Editor 0
[CIO]M-Pesa, the flagship brand of the leading integrated communications service provider Safaricom Limited, has introduced a new rent collection and payment service dubbed Lipa Kodi na M-Pesa. Under the new scheme, customers will pay KSh.6 for transactions of up to KSh. 5,000, in the graduated scheme that will see those paying rent of between KSh.50, 000 and KSh.70, 000 charged a transaction fee valued at KSh. 220.
Go to Source
- Time to let loose? Why lawmakers should ease up on mobile banking rules
- How We Did It: Invested Development’s Sean Smith on Convincing Safaricom to Launch the AppWiz Challenge.
- As smartphone wars heat up: Africa Techies beware of the App distraction to your business
- Safaricom AppStar Challenge: Call for Submissions
- Celebrate the IDEOS vs. Samsung $100 Smartphone Price War in Kenya
- The Ten Most Innovative Companies In Africa
Subscribe to our stories
- Be a Data Visualization Expert with TechChange’s Online Diploma Program September 22, 2017
- 9 Best Practices for Cleaning, Managing, and Tagging Your Data August 30, 2017
- Empowering agricultural extension agents to deliver improved farming technologies August 30, 2017
- Our Experiment Using Facebook Chatbots to Improve Humanitarian Assistance August 30, 2017
- Yes, Girls Can Code Software in Zambia! August 30, 2017