Kenya: Safaricom to Process Rent Payments Through “Lipa Kodi Na M-Pesa”
August 22, 2013 Editor 0
[CIO]M-Pesa, the flagship brand of the leading integrated communications service provider Safaricom Limited, has introduced a new rent collection and payment service dubbed Lipa Kodi na M-Pesa. Under the new scheme, customers will pay KSh.6 for transactions of up to KSh. 5,000, in the graduated scheme that will see those paying rent of between KSh.50, 000 and KSh.70, 000 charged a transaction fee valued at KSh. 220.
Go to Source
- Time to let loose? Why lawmakers should ease up on mobile banking rules
- How We Did It: Invested Development’s Sean Smith on Convincing Safaricom to Launch the AppWiz Challenge.
- As smartphone wars heat up: Africa Techies beware of the App distraction to your business
- Safaricom AppStar Challenge: Call for Submissions
- Celebrate the IDEOS vs. Samsung $100 Smartphone Price War in Kenya
- The Ten Most Innovative Companies In Africa
Subscribe to our stories
- Giving Francophone African incubators the keys to accelerate growth entrepreneurship February 13, 2018
- Is acceleration the panacea for scaling growth entrepreneurs? Reflections from XL Africa February 13, 2018
- Why providing pre-seed and seed capital is the essential step to bringing West Africa and Sahel’s entrepreneurs to the next level February 13, 2018
- Global Investment Competitiveness: New Insights on FDI February 2, 2018
- BioInnovate Africa phase II launched February 2, 2018