Optimal Level for Open Innovation Investment
August 20, 2013 Editor 0
The Wellspringworldwide website reported a recent study which measured the R&D performance from Open Innovation activities. The paper, “Towards an open R&D system”collected data on the innovation performance of 2,537 companies that were engaged in different levels of Open Innovation practices. The study provides a great overview of how different investments into internal vs. external R&D practices (i.e. Open Innovation) have contributed to the launch of innovative products. The study provides a powerful story about the role of Open Innovation in enhancing the performance of R&D.
Click here to read the full article.
Categories: Open Innovation
Subscribe to our stories
- Giving Francophone African incubators the keys to accelerate growth entrepreneurship February 13, 2018
- Is acceleration the panacea for scaling growth entrepreneurs? Reflections from XL Africa February 13, 2018
- Why providing pre-seed and seed capital is the essential step to bringing West Africa and Sahel’s entrepreneurs to the next level February 13, 2018
- Global Investment Competitiveness: New Insights on FDI February 2, 2018
- BioInnovate Africa phase II launched February 2, 2018