The Open Innovation Business Model
August 19, 2013 Editor 0
The Innovation Excellence website noted that accomplishing sustainable, breakthrough innovations within multinational corporations is attainable using open innovation and innovation hubs. Open innovation blends a firm’s internal assets with the seemingly limitless knowledge pool outside of the firm. Open innovation allows companies to connect with companies and innovators who have “ready-to-go” products, services, or technologies, in order to minimize risk and to circumvent the innate inefficiencies often found in large corporate structures.
Click here to read the full article.
Categories: Open Innovation
Subscribe to our stories
- Can Africa’s tech start-up scene rise to the next level? November 20, 2017
- Chocolate innovation: Sweet tooth hackers solve cocoa farmers’ challenges November 20, 2017
- A new generation of CEOs: Running a business in West Africa as a woman November 20, 2017
- Is crowdfunding the silver bullet to expanding innovation in the developing world? November 20, 2017
- Towards building an Entrepreneurship Ecosystem- Global Entrepreneurship Week and Freetown Pitch Night-The Role and Significance of the Freetown Pitch Night November 20, 2017