How to Get the Most from your Innovation Software: Key Process Considerations
August 19, 2013 Editor 0
HYPE Innovation is producing a series of five articles to help innovation practitioners, and those new to collaborative innovation, understand how to build a successful and sustainable enterprise program. Each article will address a different theme, will focus on clear actions any company can take, and highlight pitfalls to avoid. The first article in this series explains how software can help engage your enterprise in innovation, yet also shares experiences from HYPE clients as to the other key activities required to make a ‘software-enabled’ program successful over many years.
Go to Source
- Innovators Aren’t Born – They’re Made
- Crossed Signals: Things that Keep Us from Effective Collaborative Innovation
- Why HR and Finance will Love Collaborative Innovation
- Ascend Your Innovation Plateau: Think Leadership
- What’s That Smell? Skunk Works® Meets Collaborative Innovation
- Thinking of Creating an Innovation Centre of Excellence? Think again.
Subscribe to our stories
- 9 Best Practices for Cleaning, Managing, and Tagging Your Data August 30, 2017
- Empowering agricultural extension agents to deliver improved farming technologies August 30, 2017
- Our Experiment Using Facebook Chatbots to Improve Humanitarian Assistance August 30, 2017
- Yes, Girls Can Code Software in Zambia! August 30, 2017
- A Novel Analysis of Mobile Phone Impact on Rural Farmers August 30, 2017