How to Get the Most from your Innovation Software: Key Process Considerations
August 19, 2013 Editor 0
HYPE Innovation is producing a series of five articles to help innovation practitioners, and those new to collaborative innovation, understand how to build a successful and sustainable enterprise program. Each article will address a different theme, will focus on clear actions any company can take, and highlight pitfalls to avoid. The first article in this series explains how software can help engage your enterprise in innovation, yet also shares experiences from HYPE clients as to the other key activities required to make a ‘software-enabled’ program successful over many years.
Go to Source
- Innovators Aren’t Born – They’re Made
- Crossed Signals: Things that Keep Us from Effective Collaborative Innovation
- Why HR and Finance will Love Collaborative Innovation
- Ascend Your Innovation Plateau: Think Leadership
- What’s That Smell? Skunk Works® Meets Collaborative Innovation
- Thinking of Creating an Innovation Centre of Excellence? Think again.
Subscribe to our stories
- Can Africa’s tech start-up scene rise to the next level? November 20, 2017
- Chocolate innovation: Sweet tooth hackers solve cocoa farmers’ challenges November 20, 2017
- A new generation of CEOs: Running a business in West Africa as a woman November 20, 2017
- Is crowdfunding the silver bullet to expanding innovation in the developing world? November 20, 2017
- Towards building an Entrepreneurship Ecosystem- Global Entrepreneurship Week and Freetown Pitch Night-The Role and Significance of the Freetown Pitch Night November 20, 2017