How to Get the Most from your Innovation Software: Key Process Considerations
August 19, 2013 Editor 0
HYPE Innovation is producing a series of five articles to help innovation practitioners, and those new to collaborative innovation, understand how to build a successful and sustainable enterprise program. Each article will address a different theme, will focus on clear actions any company can take, and highlight pitfalls to avoid. The first article in this series explains how software can help engage your enterprise in innovation, yet also shares experiences from HYPE clients as to the other key activities required to make a ‘software-enabled’ program successful over many years.
Go to Source
- Crossed Signals: Things that Keep Us from Effective Collaborative Innovation
- Innovators Aren’t Born – They’re Made
- Why HR and Finance will Love Collaborative Innovation
- Ascend Your Innovation Plateau: Think Leadership
- What’s That Smell? Skunk Works® Meets Collaborative Innovation
- Thinking of Creating an Innovation Centre of Excellence? Think again.
Subscribe to our stories
- Giving Francophone African incubators the keys to accelerate growth entrepreneurship February 13, 2018
- Is acceleration the panacea for scaling growth entrepreneurs? Reflections from XL Africa February 13, 2018
- Why providing pre-seed and seed capital is the essential step to bringing West Africa and Sahel’s entrepreneurs to the next level February 13, 2018
- Global Investment Competitiveness: New Insights on FDI February 2, 2018
- BioInnovate Africa phase II launched February 2, 2018