Agoa: An opportunity for Obama to define his Africa legacy
August 19, 2013 Editor 0
Everyone stands to gain if Africa can sustain and accelerate its progress in tackling poverty and finding jobs for its growing young population, write Carlos Lopes of UNECA and Kamal Dervis of the Brookings Institution
- Ask our youth: How can we farm for billions?
- Obama’s new fix-Africa-toolbox includes one shiny new tool: private investment
- How to make markets work for the poor–and measure the results
- Free life insurance with your phone bill? Ghana’s Tigo tries it
- Infographic: Which countries have more mobile money accounts than bank accounts?
- The future of Edtech in Africa
Subscribe to our stories
- Giving Francophone African incubators the keys to accelerate growth entrepreneurship February 13, 2018
- Is acceleration the panacea for scaling growth entrepreneurs? Reflections from XL Africa February 13, 2018
- Why providing pre-seed and seed capital is the essential step to bringing West Africa and Sahel’s entrepreneurs to the next level February 13, 2018
- Global Investment Competitiveness: New Insights on FDI February 2, 2018
- BioInnovate Africa phase II launched February 2, 2018