Agoa: An opportunity for Obama to define his Africa legacy
August 19, 2013 Editor 0
Everyone stands to gain if Africa can sustain and accelerate its progress in tackling poverty and finding jobs for its growing young population, write Carlos Lopes of UNECA and Kamal Dervis of the Brookings Institution
- Ask our youth: How can we farm for billions?
- Obama’s new fix-Africa-toolbox includes one shiny new tool: private investment
- How to make markets work for the poor–and measure the results
- Free life insurance with your phone bill? Ghana’s Tigo tries it
- Infographic: Which countries have more mobile money accounts than bank accounts?
- The future of Edtech in Africa
Subscribe to our stories
- Be a Data Visualization Expert with TechChange’s Online Diploma Program September 22, 2017
- 9 Best Practices for Cleaning, Managing, and Tagging Your Data August 30, 2017
- Empowering agricultural extension agents to deliver improved farming technologies August 30, 2017
- Our Experiment Using Facebook Chatbots to Improve Humanitarian Assistance August 30, 2017
- Yes, Girls Can Code Software in Zambia! August 30, 2017