East Africa: Focus On Private Sector – Making ICT Partnerships Work
August 16, 2013 Editor 0
[SciDev.Net]Tanzania’s science minister, Makame Mbarawa, has recently called on the public and private sectors in Rift Valley nations to collaborate on information and communications technology (ICT), highlighting examples of how such partnerships have benefited his country’s development.
Go to Source
- Tanzania: Ministry Launches National eHealth Strategy
- Tanzania: Simbanet Deploys GPON Fibre Technology in Dar es Salaam
- R&D survey is a chance to move African science forward
- Tanzania: Samsung Launches New Generation Phones
- Surprise! Guess Which Country is 2nd for Mobile Money Globally?
- Beware The Sweet Seducation of 3G Mobile Broadband Data Hype
Subscribe to our stories
- Can Africa’s tech start-up scene rise to the next level? November 20, 2017
- Chocolate innovation: Sweet tooth hackers solve cocoa farmers’ challenges November 20, 2017
- A new generation of CEOs: Running a business in West Africa as a woman November 20, 2017
- Is crowdfunding the silver bullet to expanding innovation in the developing world? November 20, 2017
- Towards building an Entrepreneurship Ecosystem- Global Entrepreneurship Week and Freetown Pitch Night-The Role and Significance of the Freetown Pitch Night November 20, 2017