East Africa: Focus On Private Sector – Making ICT Partnerships Work
August 16, 2013 Editor 0
[SciDev.Net]Tanzania’s science minister, Makame Mbarawa, has recently called on the public and private sectors in Rift Valley nations to collaborate on information and communications technology (ICT), highlighting examples of how such partnerships have benefited his country’s development.
Go to Source
- Tanzania: Ministry Launches National eHealth Strategy
- Tanzania: Simbanet Deploys GPON Fibre Technology in Dar es Salaam
- R&D survey is a chance to move African science forward
- Tanzania: Samsung Launches New Generation Phones
- Surprise! Guess Which Country is 2nd for Mobile Money Globally?
- Beware The Sweet Seducation of 3G Mobile Broadband Data Hype
Subscribe to our stories
- Giving Francophone African incubators the keys to accelerate growth entrepreneurship February 13, 2018
- Is acceleration the panacea for scaling growth entrepreneurs? Reflections from XL Africa February 13, 2018
- Why providing pre-seed and seed capital is the essential step to bringing West Africa and Sahel’s entrepreneurs to the next level February 13, 2018
- Global Investment Competitiveness: New Insights on FDI February 2, 2018
- BioInnovate Africa phase II launched February 2, 2018