Canonical lowers cost of Ubuntu smartphone in bid to reach crowdfunding goal
August 13, 2013 Editor 0
Canonical lowered the price of its Ubuntu smartphone to $695 from $775 in a bid to reach its lofty $32 million crowdfunding goal in the next two weeks.
Go to Source
- Spotted… Fake Crowdfunding Campaigns.
- Can Internal Crowdfunding Help Companies Surface Their Best Ideas?
- Will the Ubuntu Phone Rock the African Software Development Market?
- The Ubuntu Edge maybe dead, but Ubuntu Mobile lives on
- As smartphone wars heat up: Africa Techies beware of the App distraction to your business
- Africa: Smartphones Used to Detect Parasitic Worms
Subscribe to our stories
- Giving Francophone African incubators the keys to accelerate growth entrepreneurship February 13, 2018
- Is acceleration the panacea for scaling growth entrepreneurs? Reflections from XL Africa February 13, 2018
- Why providing pre-seed and seed capital is the essential step to bringing West Africa and Sahel’s entrepreneurs to the next level February 13, 2018
- Global Investment Competitiveness: New Insights on FDI February 2, 2018
- BioInnovate Africa phase II launched February 2, 2018