Canonical lowers cost of Ubuntu smartphone in bid to reach crowdfunding goal
August 13, 2013 Editor 0
Canonical lowered the price of its Ubuntu smartphone to $695 from $775 in a bid to reach its lofty $32 million crowdfunding goal in the next two weeks.
Go to Source
- Spotted… Fake Crowdfunding Campaigns.
- Can Internal Crowdfunding Help Companies Surface Their Best Ideas?
- Will the Ubuntu Phone Rock the African Software Development Market?
- The Ubuntu Edge maybe dead, but Ubuntu Mobile lives on
- As smartphone wars heat up: Africa Techies beware of the App distraction to your business
- Africa: Smartphones Used to Detect Parasitic Worms
Subscribe to our stories
- Be a Data Visualization Expert with TechChange’s Online Diploma Program September 22, 2017
- 9 Best Practices for Cleaning, Managing, and Tagging Your Data August 30, 2017
- Empowering agricultural extension agents to deliver improved farming technologies August 30, 2017
- Our Experiment Using Facebook Chatbots to Improve Humanitarian Assistance August 30, 2017
- Yes, Girls Can Code Software in Zambia! August 30, 2017