Nigeria: NCC Partners Google to Fight Internet Piracy
August 12, 2013 Editor 0
[This Day]The Nigerian Copyright Commission (NCC) is collaborating with Google Nigeria, one of the biggest players on the Internet, to fight internet piracy and cybercrime in Nigeria.
Go to Source
- Google launch SMS version of Gmail in Africa
- Will We Have Free Worldwide Wireless Internet Access From Google?
- Android, then Project Loon, and now Project Ara: Google’s big ideas to connect the next 6 billion
- Google Nexus 5 Is Out: Africa Is Still Not Part Of The Plan
- Dear Facebook, Google, Microsoft, want to help Africa? Here’s how
- Multitasking Makes Managers Less Thoughtful
Subscribe to our stories
- Can Africa’s tech start-up scene rise to the next level? November 20, 2017
- Chocolate innovation: Sweet tooth hackers solve cocoa farmers’ challenges November 20, 2017
- A new generation of CEOs: Running a business in West Africa as a woman November 20, 2017
- Is crowdfunding the silver bullet to expanding innovation in the developing world? November 20, 2017
- Towards building an Entrepreneurship Ecosystem- Global Entrepreneurship Week and Freetown Pitch Night-The Role and Significance of the Freetown Pitch Night November 20, 2017