Nigeria: NCC Partners Google to Fight Internet Piracy
August 12, 2013 Editor 0
[This Day]The Nigerian Copyright Commission (NCC) is collaborating with Google Nigeria, one of the biggest players on the Internet, to fight internet piracy and cybercrime in Nigeria.
Go to Source
- Google launch SMS version of Gmail in Africa
- Will We Have Free Worldwide Wireless Internet Access From Google?
- Android, then Project Loon, and now Project Ara: Google’s big ideas to connect the next 6 billion
- Google Nexus 5 Is Out: Africa Is Still Not Part Of The Plan
- Dear Facebook, Google, Microsoft, want to help Africa? Here’s how
- Multitasking Makes Managers Less Thoughtful
Subscribe to our stories
- Giving Francophone African incubators the keys to accelerate growth entrepreneurship February 13, 2018
- Is acceleration the panacea for scaling growth entrepreneurs? Reflections from XL Africa February 13, 2018
- Why providing pre-seed and seed capital is the essential step to bringing West Africa and Sahel’s entrepreneurs to the next level February 13, 2018
- Global Investment Competitiveness: New Insights on FDI February 2, 2018
- BioInnovate Africa phase II launched February 2, 2018