Congo-Brazzaville: Mobile Software Used to Save Forests
August 12, 2013 Editor 0
[SciDev.Net]A new mobile software may help local communities in the region of Brazzaville, Republic of Congo, manage their natural resources and monitor logging activities in the forest.
Go to Source
- A million ways to get rich, choose one –Startapp or Startup?
- Kenya: Offloading Mobile Data to Wi-Fi Could Save Millions, Improve Service
- Zimbabwe: Govt to Computerise Mining Operations
- Kenya: Airtel, Softbank Trial Cost Effective 3G to Rural Areas Using Satellite
- How Can We Strengthen Local Capacity for ICTs in M&E?
- Ericsson Applications Awards (EAA) Eastern Africa 2012: Apps for the Networked Society
Subscribe to our stories
- Can Africa’s tech start-up scene rise to the next level? November 20, 2017
- Chocolate innovation: Sweet tooth hackers solve cocoa farmers’ challenges November 20, 2017
- A new generation of CEOs: Running a business in West Africa as a woman November 20, 2017
- Is crowdfunding the silver bullet to expanding innovation in the developing world? November 20, 2017
- Towards building an Entrepreneurship Ecosystem- Global Entrepreneurship Week and Freetown Pitch Night-The Role and Significance of the Freetown Pitch Night November 20, 2017