Congo-Brazzaville: Mobile Software Used to Save Forests
August 12, 2013 Editor 0
[SciDev.Net]A new mobile software may help local communities in the region of Brazzaville, Republic of Congo, manage their natural resources and monitor logging activities in the forest.
Go to Source
- A million ways to get rich, choose one –Startapp or Startup?
- Kenya: Offloading Mobile Data to Wi-Fi Could Save Millions, Improve Service
- Zimbabwe: Govt to Computerise Mining Operations
- Kenya: Airtel, Softbank Trial Cost Effective 3G to Rural Areas Using Satellite
- How Can We Strengthen Local Capacity for ICTs in M&E?
- Ericsson Applications Awards (EAA) Eastern Africa 2012: Apps for the Networked Society
Subscribe to our stories
- Be a Data Visualization Expert with TechChange’s Online Diploma Program September 22, 2017
- 9 Best Practices for Cleaning, Managing, and Tagging Your Data August 30, 2017
- Empowering agricultural extension agents to deliver improved farming technologies August 30, 2017
- Our Experiment Using Facebook Chatbots to Improve Humanitarian Assistance August 30, 2017
- Yes, Girls Can Code Software in Zambia! August 30, 2017