Congo-Brazzaville: Mobile Software Used to Save Forests
August 12, 2013 Editor 0
[SciDev.Net]A new mobile software may help local communities in the region of Brazzaville, Republic of Congo, manage their natural resources and monitor logging activities in the forest.
Go to Source
- A million ways to get rich, choose one –Startapp or Startup?
- Kenya: Offloading Mobile Data to Wi-Fi Could Save Millions, Improve Service
- Zimbabwe: Govt to Computerise Mining Operations
- Kenya: Airtel, Softbank Trial Cost Effective 3G to Rural Areas Using Satellite
- How Can We Strengthen Local Capacity for ICTs in M&E?
- Ericsson Applications Awards (EAA) Eastern Africa 2012: Apps for the Networked Society
Subscribe to our stories
- Giving Francophone African incubators the keys to accelerate growth entrepreneurship February 13, 2018
- Is acceleration the panacea for scaling growth entrepreneurs? Reflections from XL Africa February 13, 2018
- Why providing pre-seed and seed capital is the essential step to bringing West Africa and Sahel’s entrepreneurs to the next level February 13, 2018
- Global Investment Competitiveness: New Insights on FDI February 2, 2018
- BioInnovate Africa phase II launched February 2, 2018