Calling all mobile industry entrepreneurs
August 12, 2013 Editor 0
infoDev, a team within FPD, is committed to supporting promising entrepreneurs.
At infoDev, we’re fortunate to work with exciting technology startups in emerging and frontier markets every day. One of the questions we ask ourselves frequently is whether a startup team could achieve high-growth if it weren’t for the barriers they face that are specific to their local environments. These could include anything from a lack of experienced role-models and mentors, to inadequate early-stage financing, to challenging regulatory environments and the lack of an interconnected innovation ecosystem.
- A New ‘How-To’ Guide for Creating Angel Investor Groups for Emerging and Frontier Markets
- Inside the tech hub movement: In-depth lessons from a global mobile entrepreneurship initiative
- India, Malaysia share experiences how to support start-up SMEs
- Six Things You Need to Know About Crowdfunding in Developing Countries
- A Global Challenge: Can We Achieve Financial Inclusion by 2020?
- Value Chains and me: It’s more than just fashion
Categories: World Bank PSD
Subscribe to our stories
- Be a Data Visualization Expert with TechChange’s Online Diploma Program September 22, 2017
- 9 Best Practices for Cleaning, Managing, and Tagging Your Data August 30, 2017
- Empowering agricultural extension agents to deliver improved farming technologies August 30, 2017
- Our Experiment Using Facebook Chatbots to Improve Humanitarian Assistance August 30, 2017
- Yes, Girls Can Code Software in Zambia! August 30, 2017