Calling all mobile industry entrepreneurs
August 12, 2013 Editor 0
infoDev, a team within FPD, is committed to supporting promising entrepreneurs.
At infoDev, we’re fortunate to work with exciting technology startups in emerging and frontier markets every day. One of the questions we ask ourselves frequently is whether a startup team could achieve high-growth if it weren’t for the barriers they face that are specific to their local environments. These could include anything from a lack of experienced role-models and mentors, to inadequate early-stage financing, to challenging regulatory environments and the lack of an interconnected innovation ecosystem.
- A New ‘How-To’ Guide for Creating Angel Investor Groups for Emerging and Frontier Markets
- Inside the tech hub movement: In-depth lessons from a global mobile entrepreneurship initiative
- India, Malaysia share experiences how to support start-up SMEs
- Why providing pre-seed and seed capital is the essential step to bringing West Africa and Sahel’s entrepreneurs to the next level
- Six Things You Need to Know About Crowdfunding in Developing Countries
- A Global Challenge: Can We Achieve Financial Inclusion by 2020?
Categories: World Bank PSD
Subscribe to our stories
- Giving Francophone African incubators the keys to accelerate growth entrepreneurship February 13, 2018
- Is acceleration the panacea for scaling growth entrepreneurs? Reflections from XL Africa February 13, 2018
- Why providing pre-seed and seed capital is the essential step to bringing West Africa and Sahel’s entrepreneurs to the next level February 13, 2018
- Global Investment Competitiveness: New Insights on FDI February 2, 2018
- BioInnovate Africa phase II launched February 2, 2018