Uganda: Students Create Agro-Market Mobile App in Orange Competition
August 10, 2013 Editor 0
[New Vision]Makerere -Curtains were drawn on the Orange community innovations awards on Thursday, with Lisa Katusime and Isaac Omoit emerging as the top-prize winners.
Go to Source
- Finalists score big with Orange Community Innovation awards
- Makerere reaps over 9 PALITA Awards 2013
- Using Open Innovation to combat Ebola
- Ericsson innovation lab may be opening in Uganda — the first in Africa
- Project 6 makes strides in diversification and commercialization of sorghum and millet value added products.
- ACIA 2014: UCC is looking for Uganda’s next biggest ICT Innovator
Subscribe to our stories
- Giving Francophone African incubators the keys to accelerate growth entrepreneurship February 13, 2018
- Is acceleration the panacea for scaling growth entrepreneurs? Reflections from XL Africa February 13, 2018
- Why providing pre-seed and seed capital is the essential step to bringing West Africa and Sahel’s entrepreneurs to the next level February 13, 2018
- Global Investment Competitiveness: New Insights on FDI February 2, 2018
- BioInnovate Africa phase II launched February 2, 2018