Kenya: New Breed of Rice Raises Hopes for Domestic Rice Production
August 5, 2013 Editor 0
[ThinkAfricaPress]In Kenya’s bid to reduce its reliance on rice imports, a new strain that uses less water and has high nutritional value could prove significant.
Go to Source
- Conservation and utilization of African Oryza genetic resources.
- Uganda: Scientists Battle Striga (witchweed) in Uganda
- Optimization of hydrogen production from pretreated rice straw waste in a mesophilic up-flow anaerobic staged reactor
- Gene breakthrough could boost rice yields by 20 percent
- Plan to boost African rice R&D unveiled
- Ghana: Country Has Bright Future in Robotics Science – NASA Engineer
Subscribe to our stories
- Giving Francophone African incubators the keys to accelerate growth entrepreneurship February 13, 2018
- Is acceleration the panacea for scaling growth entrepreneurs? Reflections from XL Africa February 13, 2018
- Why providing pre-seed and seed capital is the essential step to bringing West Africa and Sahel’s entrepreneurs to the next level February 13, 2018
- Global Investment Competitiveness: New Insights on FDI February 2, 2018
- BioInnovate Africa phase II launched February 2, 2018