Kenya: New Breed of Rice Raises Hopes for Domestic Rice Production
August 5, 2013 Editor 0
[ThinkAfricaPress]In Kenya’s bid to reduce its reliance on rice imports, a new strain that uses less water and has high nutritional value could prove significant.
Go to Source
- Conservation and utilization of African Oryza genetic resources.
- Uganda: Scientists Battle Striga (witchweed) in Uganda
- Optimization of hydrogen production from pretreated rice straw waste in a mesophilic up-flow anaerobic staged reactor
- Gene breakthrough could boost rice yields by 20 percent
- Plan to boost African rice R&D unveiled
- Ghana: Country Has Bright Future in Robotics Science – NASA Engineer
Subscribe to our stories
- Be a Data Visualization Expert with TechChange’s Online Diploma Program September 22, 2017
- 9 Best Practices for Cleaning, Managing, and Tagging Your Data August 30, 2017
- Empowering agricultural extension agents to deliver improved farming technologies August 30, 2017
- Our Experiment Using Facebook Chatbots to Improve Humanitarian Assistance August 30, 2017
- Yes, Girls Can Code Software in Zambia! August 30, 2017