Africa: Let’s Make a Success of Failures
August 5, 2013 Editor 0
[SciDev.Net]Unsuccessful development initiatives offer vital lessons – but only if we are open about failure, says Ben Taylor.
Go to Source
- Knowledge adaptation key to local innovation, finds review
- Africa: Algae Biofuels Deemed Unsuitable for Developing Nations
- Nigeria: GTbank Commences Instant Account Opening On Facebook
- Embrace failure and inclusiveness in innovation, experts say
- Intl review confirms success of African science initiative
- Grants4Targets: an open innovation initiative to foster drug discovery collaborations.
Subscribe to our stories
- Giving Francophone African incubators the keys to accelerate growth entrepreneurship February 13, 2018
- Is acceleration the panacea for scaling growth entrepreneurs? Reflections from XL Africa February 13, 2018
- Why providing pre-seed and seed capital is the essential step to bringing West Africa and Sahel’s entrepreneurs to the next level February 13, 2018
- Global Investment Competitiveness: New Insights on FDI February 2, 2018
- BioInnovate Africa phase II launched February 2, 2018