Africa: Let’s Make a Success of Failures
August 5, 2013 Editor 0
[SciDev.Net]Unsuccessful development initiatives offer vital lessons – but only if we are open about failure, says Ben Taylor.
Go to Source
- Knowledge adaptation key to local innovation, finds review
- Africa: Algae Biofuels Deemed Unsuitable for Developing Nations
- Nigeria: GTbank Commences Instant Account Opening On Facebook
- Embrace failure and inclusiveness in innovation, experts say
- Intl review confirms success of African science initiative
- Grants4Targets: an open innovation initiative to foster drug discovery collaborations.
Subscribe to our stories
- Can Africa’s tech start-up scene rise to the next level? November 20, 2017
- Chocolate innovation: Sweet tooth hackers solve cocoa farmers’ challenges November 20, 2017
- A new generation of CEOs: Running a business in West Africa as a woman November 20, 2017
- Is crowdfunding the silver bullet to expanding innovation in the developing world? November 20, 2017
- Towards building an Entrepreneurship Ecosystem- Global Entrepreneurship Week and Freetown Pitch Night-The Role and Significance of the Freetown Pitch Night November 20, 2017