Africa: Let’s Make a Success of Failures
August 5, 2013 Editor 0
[SciDev.Net]Unsuccessful development initiatives offer vital lessons – but only if we are open about failure, says Ben Taylor.
Go to Source
- Knowledge adaptation key to local innovation, finds review
- Africa: Algae Biofuels Deemed Unsuitable for Developing Nations
- Nigeria: GTbank Commences Instant Account Opening On Facebook
- Embrace failure and inclusiveness in innovation, experts say
- Intl review confirms success of African science initiative
- Grants4Targets: an open innovation initiative to foster drug discovery collaborations.
Subscribe to our stories
- Be a Data Visualization Expert with TechChange’s Online Diploma Program September 22, 2017
- 9 Best Practices for Cleaning, Managing, and Tagging Your Data August 30, 2017
- Empowering agricultural extension agents to deliver improved farming technologies August 30, 2017
- Our Experiment Using Facebook Chatbots to Improve Humanitarian Assistance August 30, 2017
- Yes, Girls Can Code Software in Zambia! August 30, 2017