July 3, 2013 Editor 0
The Business Standard website noted that to compete with global challengers and crack the middle market, multinationals will need to go through the same intense process of analysis and design they did to develop their current successful business models. In most cases, some degree of business model innovation will be essential, given the unique characteristics of emerging markets, such as lower consumer purchasing power, different competitive ecosystems, geographically dispersed customers, varying customer priorities and expectations, rapidly changing infrastructure, and political influence and regulation.
Click here to read the full article.
Categories: Open Innovation
Subscribe to our stories
- Key lessons for policymakers from China’s financial inclusion experience April 24, 2018
- Can blockchain disrupt gender inequality? April 24, 2018
- Business incubation a means for effective business development April 24, 2018
- A network approach to growing green entrepreneurship April 24, 2018
- What sustainable intensification of mixed farming systems looks like in Ethiopia–case of the Africa RISING project April 24, 2018