Africa: African Professors Tout Investment in Technology
June 30, 2013 Editor 0
[Daily News]AFRICAN leaders should invest heavily in institutions of higher learning where scientists should be allowed to exploit their talents of innovating solutions to problems facing the continent.
Go to Source
- Tanzania: Rat Detection Technology Proves Useful in TB Diagnosis
- Youth Driving Change in Sierra Leone
- Africa: Scientists Urge Global Collaboration On Malnutrition
- How Can You Reuse Solutions From Other Industries?
- Leading Across Sectors
- Africa: Mobile Texts to Give Sexual and Reproductive Health Information to Young People
Subscribe to our stories
- Can Africa’s tech start-up scene rise to the next level? November 20, 2017
- Chocolate innovation: Sweet tooth hackers solve cocoa farmers’ challenges November 20, 2017
- A new generation of CEOs: Running a business in West Africa as a woman November 20, 2017
- Is crowdfunding the silver bullet to expanding innovation in the developing world? November 20, 2017
- Towards building an Entrepreneurship Ecosystem- Global Entrepreneurship Week and Freetown Pitch Night-The Role and Significance of the Freetown Pitch Night November 20, 2017