Africa: African Professors Tout Investment in Technology
June 30, 2013 Editor 0
[Daily News]AFRICAN leaders should invest heavily in institutions of higher learning where scientists should be allowed to exploit their talents of innovating solutions to problems facing the continent.
Go to Source
- Tanzania: Rat Detection Technology Proves Useful in TB Diagnosis
- Youth Driving Change in Sierra Leone
- Africa: Scientists Urge Global Collaboration On Malnutrition
- How Can You Reuse Solutions From Other Industries?
- Leading Across Sectors
- Africa: Mobile Texts to Give Sexual and Reproductive Health Information to Young People
Subscribe to our stories
- Giving Francophone African incubators the keys to accelerate growth entrepreneurship February 13, 2018
- Is acceleration the panacea for scaling growth entrepreneurs? Reflections from XL Africa February 13, 2018
- Why providing pre-seed and seed capital is the essential step to bringing West Africa and Sahel’s entrepreneurs to the next level February 13, 2018
- Global Investment Competitiveness: New Insights on FDI February 2, 2018
- BioInnovate Africa phase II launched February 2, 2018