Africa: African Professors Tout Investment in Technology
June 30, 2013 Editor 0
[Daily News]AFRICAN leaders should invest heavily in institutions of higher learning where scientists should be allowed to exploit their talents of innovating solutions to problems facing the continent.
Go to Source
- Tanzania: Rat Detection Technology Proves Useful in TB Diagnosis
- Youth Driving Change in Sierra Leone
- Africa: Scientists Urge Global Collaboration On Malnutrition
- How Can You Reuse Solutions From Other Industries?
- Leading Across Sectors
- Africa: Mobile Texts to Give Sexual and Reproductive Health Information to Young People
Subscribe to our stories
- Be a Data Visualization Expert with TechChange’s Online Diploma Program September 22, 2017
- 9 Best Practices for Cleaning, Managing, and Tagging Your Data August 30, 2017
- Empowering agricultural extension agents to deliver improved farming technologies August 30, 2017
- Our Experiment Using Facebook Chatbots to Improve Humanitarian Assistance August 30, 2017
- Yes, Girls Can Code Software in Zambia! August 30, 2017