Competition aims to stimulate innovative entrepreneurial concepts
June 12, 2013 Editor 0
The Step-Up Technology Innovation Competition aims to secure several innovative ideas, processes, technologies and products, which will then be incubated and developed for commercial application, and will run until the end of September this year, says development support organisation Technology Innovation Agency (TIA) COO Mkhululi Mazibuko. The competition aims to gather ideas, entrepreneurs, inventions and innovations in the chemicals, health and biotechnology, mining and manufacturing, information and communications technology, food and agriculture, and energy and green environment industries.
Go to Source
- Innovation Prize For Africa
- Innovating the Business Model – Interview with Robinson Esalimba, Founder Afrovumbua
- What determines the innovation capability of firm founders?
- Africa Open for Investment and Innovative Entrepreneurs
- Kenya Climate Innovation Center launches
- Seven things you need to know to turn a start-up into a scale-up
Subscribe to our stories
- Be a Data Visualization Expert with TechChange’s Online Diploma Program September 22, 2017
- 9 Best Practices for Cleaning, Managing, and Tagging Your Data August 30, 2017
- Empowering agricultural extension agents to deliver improved farming technologies August 30, 2017
- Our Experiment Using Facebook Chatbots to Improve Humanitarian Assistance August 30, 2017
- Yes, Girls Can Code Software in Zambia! August 30, 2017