Competition aims to stimulate innovative entrepreneurial concepts
June 12, 2013 Editor 0
The Step-Up Technology Innovation Competition aims to secure several innovative ideas, processes, technologies and products, which will then be incubated and developed for commercial application, and will run until the end of September this year, says development support organisation Technology Innovation Agency (TIA) COO Mkhululi Mazibuko. The competition aims to gather ideas, entrepreneurs, inventions and innovations in the chemicals, health and biotechnology, mining and manufacturing, information and communications technology, food and agriculture, and energy and green environment industries.
Go to Source
- Innovation Prize For Africa
- Innovating the Business Model – Interview with Robinson Esalimba, Founder Afrovumbua
- What determines the innovation capability of firm founders?
- Africa Open for Investment and Innovative Entrepreneurs
- Kenya Climate Innovation Center launches
- Seven things you need to know to turn a start-up into a scale-up
Subscribe to our stories
- Key lessons for policymakers from China’s financial inclusion experience April 24, 2018
- Can blockchain disrupt gender inequality? April 24, 2018
- Business incubation a means for effective business development April 24, 2018
- A network approach to growing green entrepreneurship April 24, 2018
- What sustainable intensification of mixed farming systems looks like in Ethiopia–case of the Africa RISING project April 24, 2018